Shalby Limited is one of the leading multi-specialty chain of hospitals in India. It is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based company. The hospitals of this company are tertiary care hospitals, few of which also offer quaternary healthcare services to patients in various areas of specialisation such as orthopaedics, complex joint replacements, cardiology, neurology, oncology, and renal transplantations. After the HDFC Standard Life Insurance IPO that has hit the bourses before few days, Shalby Hospital IPO is in the upcoming IPOs list. So, let us check the Shalby Limited IPO review quickly through this post from the data available in the draft prospectus.
About Shalby Hospital IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 5, 2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 7, 2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 245 – Rs 248 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 60 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 60 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 35%
- Issue Size – Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 480.00 Cr and Offer for Sale of 1,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of Shalby Hospital IPO:
- To partly or fully repay or prepay certain loans taken by the Company.
- Purchase of medical equipment for existing, recently set up, and upcoming hospitals.
- Purchase of interiors, furniture, and allied infrastructure for upcoming hospitals.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Shalby Limited is incorporated in 2004.
- Shalby Hospital provides healthcare services through their eight fully functional hospitals for both in-patient and out-patient. They have an total operational bed count of seven hundred and eighty one beds.
- Also provides this company outpatient consultative healthcare services through 3 hospitals and 68 Outpatient Clinics.
- This company has 8 shared surgery centers within third party hospitals.
- Shalby hospitals are well known for its orthopaedic services.
- It has a 15% market share of all joint replacement surgeries conducted by private corporate hospitals in India in 2016.
- They provide advanced levels of care across various specialties such as neurology, cardiac care, critical care, oncology, and nephrology.
- They operate across five states and Outpatient Clinics operate across 53 cities in 16 states in India.
- This company also has six Outpatient Clinics and one Shalby Arthroplasty Centre of Excellence (SACE) in Africa, and two SACE in the UAE.
Promoters of the company :
- Dr Vikram Shah.
- Dr Darshini Shah.
- Shri Shanay Shah.
- Shah Family Trust.
- Zodiac Mediquip Limited.
Shalby Limited IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company has managed to increase the turnover steadily year after year. The profitability also climbed steadily apart from a dip in the financial year 2015. Healthcare being an essential need for people, Shalby Limited IPO already has an edge for the investors. The grey market premium or GMP is hovering at Rs. 55 – Rs. 60 as on today. Hence, our Shalby Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue and suggests that long term investors can invest in this issue. Hoewver, traders looking for a good listing gain must consider application only on the last day of the issue, after checking the QIB allocation data.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review