SecUR Credentials Ltd is engaged in the business of Background Screening and Due Diligence. This company’s headquartered in Andheri, Mumbai. SecUR Credentials Ltd is one of the very few India-based BGC companies to be a member of the prestigious US-based National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), APAC Chapter, which is the umbrella body of the largest BGC companies around the globe. The company is coming up with a new issue in the emerge exchange. Let me take you through the SecUR Credentials Ltd IPO review, date, price and DRHP through this post.
About SecUR Credentials Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – November 1, 2017.
- IPO closes on – November 3, 2017.
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 205 Per Equity Share .
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO .
- Minimum lot – 600 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 600 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue size – 1,467,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 30.07 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft prospectus- Click Here
Objectives of the issue:
- Meeting Additional Working Capital Requirements.
- Expansion of Business Activities.
- Purchase of “SYMPHONY 3.0” Software along with Database.
- Marketing and Brand Building.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- SecUR Credentials Ltd is offers background screening services for organisations not just in India, but across the globe through their NAPBS connections and provided their service in countries such as US, UK, Philippines and Srilanka.
- This company’s branch offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chandigarh.
- SecUR Credentials Ltd can covers every PIN code of the country through their intricate hub and spoke model, which multiplies the geographies they cover through the the branch offices.
- This company has access to the NAPBS members not just for specialised/localised services, but also as a knowledge centre for best practices.
- SecUR Credentials Ltd services have been integrated into HR systems for over 350 large companies across more than 30 industries.
- This is one of India’s largest background check companies with pan-India coverage and operational capabilities in 14 countries.
- They have fifteen years of management experience and more than three hundred workforce has powered their ability to blend innovation along with technology and finally streamline the overall background screening procedure.
Promoters of the company :
Shri Pankaj Vyas is the promoter of the Company.
SecUR Credentials Ltd IPO Review: The financial data shows that the company has managed to increase their profit margins in an astronomically higher pace during the financial year 2017. They have also managed to hold onto the same profitability and even increased the rate of profit during the first quarter of the financial year 2018. Hence our SecUR Credentials Ltd IPO review has a NEUTRALLY POSITIVE view on this issue. You may consider investing in the company if you are sitting on cash.
Categories: IPO Review