SBC Exports Limited is a trader of cushion covers, bedspreads, cotton quilts, and handmade carpets in the Mirzapur. This is mainly Uttar Pradesh based company. The content includes details like SBC Exports IPO Review, Date, Price, Issue.
SBC Exports Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 24, 2019
- IPO Closes on – June 26, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 22 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 6000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 6000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,982,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 6.56 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To part finance working capital requirements of the Company
- To meet General corporate purposes
- To meet the expenses of the Issue
About The Company –
- SBC Exports Limited was incorporated in 2011.
- This company was only known for trading of good quality readymade apparels.
- SBC Exports Limited had expanded its business in some other areas like tour and travels, manpower supply and information technology services.
- This company also started trading of hosiery fabrics and hosiery garments for Ladies, Mens’ and Kids’ in Mirzapur.
- SBC Exports Limited operates primarily in three key segments: -Online and offline Hotel / Travel / Vacation Bookings -IT Services and Manpower supply and -Textiles, Garments trading including Carpets.
- This company has two manufacturing plants located at Mirzapur and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh.
- A variety of products of SBC Exports Limited such as Jackets, trousers, leggings, denim, T-shirts, and sweatshirts etc. are sold by the company under SBC DESIGN+, IEDEE, and SBC F-ROUTE brand names.
- This company also has an online selling website www.frouteclothing.com and mobile APP to sell products online.
B – 1 / 44, Lower Ground Floor,
New Delhi – 110017, India.
Phone: +91 011 40631622
Email: [email protected]
Contact No.: +91 8743878889
49/95, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4,
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010.
Phone: +91 120 6500503
The promoter of SBC Exports Limited :
- Mr. Dheerendra Kumar Gupta, aged 66 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of This Company.
- Mrs. Deepika Gupta, aged 33 years, is Promoter and WholeTime Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Dheerendra Kumar Gupta, aged 66 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mrs. Deepika Gupta, aged 33 years, is Promoter and Whole-Time Director of this Company.
- Mr. Akshat Gupta, aged 24 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Vinod Kumar, aged 52 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mrs. Manupriya Mishra, aged 37 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Amit Jaiswal, aged 39 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Manish Gupta, aged 45 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of SBC Exports Limited :
- The main strength is Experienced Promoters and a well trained employee base of SBC Exports Limited.
- Strategic Location of their manufacturing facility.
- Creative product designing process is another strength of SBC Exports Limited.
- Diversified Product Portfolio offering affordable fashion across various price segments of this company.
- Quality Assurance and Standards are one of the competitive strength of SBC Exports Limited.
- Integrated provider for travel services of this company.
- End to End IT services of SBC Exports Limited.
- Diversified Business model catering to various segments which are not related to each other protects company from slowdown in any specific Industry.
- Strengths :
- Cordial relations with Customers.
- In depth knowledge of Industry – Commercial and Technical.
- Established manufacturing facility.
- Experienced management team.
- Quality of textile fabric and production.
- Availability of low cost and skilled Manpower.
- Weaknesses :
- Very high price because of fast changes.
- Manufacturing of only three sizes.
- Short time for optimal of products.
- Labour Turnover.
- Opportunities :
- Expanding New Geographical Markets.
- Enhancing functional Efficiency.
- Product Development and Diversification.
- Multiple Business.
- Listing SBC Exports Limited under a stock exchange will open up huge avenues of capital for the company to support its expansion plans and allows it to venture into new businesses.
- Threats :
- Industry is prone to changes in government policies any material changes in the duty or may adversely impact SBC Exports Limited’s financials.
- Changing Technology.
- There are no entry barriers in their industry which puts us to the threat of competition from new entrants.
- Intense competitive pressure.
- This company import of similar articles of clothing at low prices.
- Changing fashion trends and customer preference.
- Bulky Discounts by online players.
Business strategies of this company :
- The main business strategy is Expansion of Domestic Market.
- Expand their presence in retail.
- Increase Brand awareness.
- Expand their presence into Home furnishing.
- Enhance customer base of this company by entering new geographies to establish long-term relationships.
- Intensify their service offerings by increasing their Tour and Travel distribution network.
- Focus on New Service offerings and technology enabled through Innovation.
- Improving operational efficiencies.
- Leveraging their Market skills and Relationships.
- Pursue strategic acquisitions.
Company Financials :
SBC Exports IPO Review
The attached data are the profit-loss statement of the company over the past 3 years. It shows that the company is still going through a tough primary stage. Now, let’s just analyze the fundamental details of the company from DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). The company’s basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was 82.97. Return on Net Worth (RoNW) was 58.70 and NAV/Share was 141.28. Therefore, SBC Exports IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view, Investors can take a chance by investing in it. Besides the review, if you still want more surety on it, you could check the NSE bid details. You can get a general idea on this from our previous article. Grey market is also a significant way to analyze the market.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.