Sanghvi Brands Ltd is engaged in the business of Luxury Spa, Beauty, Wellness & Fitness Brands. It is Amongst the Top 5 Largest Spa & Wellness Operators in the World. This company manages & operates South Asia’s Leading integrated portfolio of Luxury Spa, Beauty, Wellness & Fitness Brands. This company located in India, USA, Middle East, Indian Ocean. This company is also in the process of getting listed in the exchanges through their initial public offering. Let me check the date, price, draft prospectus of the issue and take you through Sanghvi Brands Ltd IPO review in this post.
About Sanghvi Brands Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – November 10, 2017.
- IPO closes on – November 14, 2017.
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 69 Per Equity Share .
- Issue size – 27,48,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid-up of the company for cash at issue price of Rs. 69/-per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 1896.12 Lakhs.
- Minimum lot – 2,000 Equity Shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 2,000 Equity Shares.
- Listing exchange – BSE SME.
- Draft prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Business Expansion –
a) Expanding outlets/ distribution of current brand portfolio in India and overseas.
b) Acquisitions and development of new brands.
- Marketing and sales promotion of the brands in our portfolio.
- Strategic Investments for business growth.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Sanghvi Brands Ltd has more than 70 Spa / Salon / Gym partnerships across the world which are either operational or under development.
- The company takes care of many international brands in India. Few names are Spa by L’Occitane, Spa by Clarins, Warren Tricomi Salon & Spas Elle Spas & Salons, Holyfield Gyms, Ramona Braganza’s 3-2-1 Fitness Studios, Rosanno Ferretti Hairspa etc.
- This company’s partnerships at some of the most luxurious Hotel & Residential locations including: The Ritz Carlton San Francisco, JW Marriott Mussoorie, India’s First Philippe Starck Project – YOO PUNE etc. in addition to the numerous other partnerships with brands like Accor, IHG, Fraser Hospitality etc.
Promoter of the company :
Shri Darpan Narendra Sanghvi is the promoter of the company.
Sanghvi Brands Ltd IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company was posting loss during the financial years 2013 and 2014. The company has started making profits since FY 2015 and has managed to remain in profits since then. The company has also managed to increase the profitability year after year. So as per the financial data, the company is a turnaround story. However the issue price of Rs. 69 and a lot size of 2000 seem on the riskier side. Hence our Sanghvi Brands Ltd IPO review has a purely neutral stance on this issue. Only risk takers may think to apply.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review