Salebhai Internet Limited is engaged in e-commerce. It is an Ahmedabad based company. This company runs a portal, salebhai.com to offer people living abroad to order specialties from their hometowns. First of all, we are going to cover the issue details of the company. Salebhai Internet Limited IPO Review is significant to every investor to get a supportive viewpoint. Let’s have a quick look at the issue details of the particular IPO. After that, the article will cover Salebhai Internet Limited IPO Review.
About Salebhai Internet Limited IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – July 27, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – August 2, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 105 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1200 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1200 shares.
- Issue Size – 2,259,600 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 23.73 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Operating Expenditure.
- Customer Acquisition.
- IT Development.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Brand Building and Promotion.
- Issue Expense.
About The Company –
- Salebhai Internet Limited is incorporated in 2015.
- This company offers a range of products including sweets, bakery, beverages, spices, dry fruits, Namkeen, chocolates, and pickles.
- Salebhai Internet Limited’s customers can also purchase handicrafts, handloom goods, paintings, puja items, and herbal and wellness items on its website.
- This company plans to penetrate into smaller town to further deepen its offerings to customers and widen its offering by adding new product categories which are missed by people.
- Salebhai Internet Limited is planning to add another 400 sellers by the end of 2018.
- This company has 22% of its buyers who have ordered at least twice from the website and 19% buyers with more than five orders in 2017.
- Salebhai Internet Limited has 31 permanent employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Vishwavijay Singh is the Promoter of this company.
- Anandprakash Varani is one of the Promoters of this company.
- Purba Kalita is another Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Salebhai Internet Limited IPO Review :
As per the above financial statement, FY 17 profit growth rate is higher than the previous FY. By looking at the last 3 quarters data, it is expected that the profit certainly will go up at the end of FY 18. Now, let’s have quick look at the company’s DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). From there we can get the fundamental data of the company. As per the year 2017, basic and diluted EPS (Earnings Per Share) stands at 68.25. P/E ratio is not available in the prospectus. According to the FY 2016-17, RoNW (Return on Net Worth Ratio) and NAV/Share stands at 172.01 and 31.93 respectively. The available data doesn’t convey a strong point of view regarding the company and the financial track records also not reach a higher level. Therefore, based on this, Salebhai Internet Limited IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. Investors should be cautious regarding the IPO. They can invest in it but at their own risk.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review