Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd IPO review will look into the details of the company performance and details of the IPO and find whether it is suitable for investment or not.
About The Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd Issue –
- Issue opens on – 12th July 2017
- Issue closes on – 17th July 2017
- Issue type – Fixed price IPO
- Issue price – Rs 108 per equity share
- Lot size – 125 nos. of equity shares and multiples thereof
- Face value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue size – 3,321,000 nos. of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 35.87 crores
- Listing Exchange – NSE, BSE
About the Company – Salasar Techno Engineering Limited is a leading company to provide steel related solutions and has a strong global presence across Asia and Africa. Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd is an Uttar Pradesh based galvanised steel manufacturing company which was incorporated in 2001.
Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd manufactures the following products:
- Towers for power transmission lines
- Tower for telecommunication
- Electric poles
- Smart lighting poles
- Guard rails
- Structures for power substations
- Mounting structures for Solar Modules
- Customised Galvanised Steel Structure
- Non-Galvanised Steel Structure
In addition to the products mentioned above, Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd also provides services for engineering, control and procurement for electrification in rural areas, solar plant projects and power line transmission. The company also turnkey projects on engineering and erection including civil construction of towers for telecommunication and power sector firms.
Company financials – The Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd IPO review finds the following in company balance sheet as per the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) submitted to SEBI.
Conclusion – Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd IPO review finds that the net worth and the book value as on fiscal 16 is good and the net asset value (NAV) per share is Rs 41.63 as on fiscal 16, and it has been increasing steadily. But the area of business the company is in, though has good future prospects, is exposed to high inherent risks. Therefore the review has neutral views on this IPO.
Disclaimer – Views expressed in this review is an educated guess made on the basis of available data from open source expressed for the purpose of knowledge sharing. By no means, it should be taken as an investment advice or recommendation. Investor/ trader should invest money at their own risk.
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, Wordpress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.