Saketh Exim Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing and fabricating several steel products. The Mumbai based company was established in the year 2010. Among their manufactured and fabrics products, there are support systems, pipe hangers, anti-vibration system, equipment for constructions etc. In this article, you will get an analytical discussion on Saketh Exim Limited IPO Review along with details of their forthcoming issue.
About Saketh Exim Limited Issue Details
- The issue opens on- Aug 1, 2018
- The issue close on- Aug 3, 2018
- Issue type: Fix Price Issue IPO
- Face value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue size: 1,368,000, Equity Shares of Rs 10 that aggregating up to Rs. 9.44 Cr
- Issue price: Rs 69 Per Equity share
- Market lot: 2000 Shares
- Listing At: NSE SME exchange
- Minimum order quantity: 2000 Shares
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing Stock
- For long-term working capital requirements the company issue stocks
- Issuing stock will fund for the expenditure for the general corporate purpose
- Besides the above objectives, issuing stock can also enhance brand name, corporate image
- To get a platform in the public market for the equity shares in India.
About the Company
- Besides steel products, the company manufactures metal as well as base metal products such as bolts, nuts, clamps, hangers etc.
- In the company’s product portfolio, there are also bathroom pipes, accessories and sanitary wares.
- Anti-vibration system, plumbing, pipe support systems, fire & safety, EMT, HVAC are tested and bear the level of LABORATORIES INC – [ UL – U.S.A] & FACTORY MUTUAL APPROVALS [FM – U.S.A].
- The company has received PIPE HANGERSUL AND FM certification for pipe support system.
- The company has its three manufacturing units in Vasai (Mumbai).
- In middle eastern and gulf market, it has achieved a favorable position.
Saketh Exim Limited Management Group
- Managing Director: Mr. Sanjay J Patel
- Non-Independent Director: Mrs. Taruna P Patel
- Non-Independent Director: Mrs. Smita S Patel
Saketh Exim Limited IPO Review:
Before step on to the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus), let’s have a quick look at the financial statement of the company. From the past five years track record it is clearly visible that the profit level is moving upward. The last two quarters profit amount stands at 72.78 lakh and it is expected to see an upward movement. Now, move on to the fundamental details of the company. According to the FY 17 data, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) stands at 2.65. P/E ratio is not available in their prospectus. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) and NAV/Share are 18.21% and 24.88 as per the FY 17. Based on the available data, Saketh Exim Limited IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. Though it is a new company, it has maintained a good track record overall the years. Therefore, there is a chance of profit on this IPO. Investors can take a chance on this investment.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading on her own account. Ankita is also preparing for the NISM Research Analyst Series XV examination seriously.
Categories: IPO Review