S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited (SSIDCL) is engaged in the business of Engineering Consultancy. This is Hyderabad based company. SSIDCL’s new issue will be ready for applying starting from March 28th. Let us check the DRHP or draft prospectus of SSIDCL and review the issue details and issue price to finally post our S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited IPO Review in this article.
About S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 28, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – April 5, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 37 – Rs. 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,278,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 17.11 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Renovation of existing offices and Opening of new branch office.
- Purchasing of software and hardware.
- Repayment of Secured & Unsecured loans availed by the Company.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Purpose.
About The Company –
- S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited is incorporated in 2007.
- It is also an Integrated Infrastructure Development solution provider in India.
- S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited is an ISO 9001 – 2008 Certified Company.
- SSIDCL has executed big projects for various companies like Cyient Limited (formerly known as Infotech Enterprises Limited), Granules India Limited and also for many Government Organizations.
- S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited mainly participates in the tenders floated by the Government authorities, Corporate establishments and other business entities.
- This company provides consultancy services in the field of civil, structural, architectural, interior design, electrical, air conditioning and project management services.
- S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited has strengths are:-
1. Expertise in structural designing consulting services.
2. Vintage with the Defense and other organization.
3. High-Value Order book.
4. Experienced Management Team, Promoters and Board of Directors.
- This company has 115 employees on its payroll.
- S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited have successfully completed major time-bound works for prestigious hospitals, colleges, institutional, industrial, commercial and residential projects.
Promoters of the company :
- Satyanarayana Sundara, aged 54 years is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Seshagiri Rao Palle, aged 43 years is the Promoter and Whole Time Director of this company.
S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited IPO Review: Starting from the financial year 2013 to 2017 SSIDCL has posted very good financial results that is a major advantage for the investors. The current earnings per share are 4.75 and the price to earnings ratio is 8.42. The PE ratio is much lower than the peers like Mold Tek, ATV Projects and Artefact Projects etc. Depending on the facts mentioned, our S.S. Infrastructure Development Consultants Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Long-term investors can apply in the initial public offering of SSIDCL.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review