S. M. Gold is engaged in the business of manufacturing and wholesale trading of mangalsutra jewelry. It is Ahmedabad based company. Mangalsutra contributes 90% of the earnings of this company. The company background, details, ratios, are derived from the prospectus of the company. After analyzing the details, we will go for S M Gold IPO Review. We are going to focus on the S M Gold IPO Review with company background, issue details.
S M Gold IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – October 03, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 10, 2018.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 Per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,500,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 7.50 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- The working capital requirements of S. M. Gold Limited.
- To meet the expenses of the issue of this company.
About The Company –
- S. M. Gold is incorporated in 2017.
- This company’s a minor part of business includes other jewelry items like Rings, Chain, Nose-rings/ Nose Pins, Earrings, Ear Chain, Waist Belts, Pendent Set/ Pendent, Anklet, Zuda, Toe Ring, Bracelet, Bangles, Wedding and festive jewelry.
- S. M. Gold sells jewelry items under the brand name of “S. M. Gold – The House of Mangalsutra”.
- This company’s manufacturing unit located at Ahmedabad.
- S. M. Gold has 9 employees on its payroll.
- This company’s strength is in manufacturing Mangalsutra and Antique Jewelry.
- S. M. Gold Limited offers their customers a wide variety of traditional, Indo-western, and modern jewelry.
- This company also customize the jewelry according to the individual needs, to keep pace with the latest trends in the market.
- S. M. Gold Limited strive continuously to develop new jewelry designs and themes.
- This company’s major raw material used for making the mangalsutra and other jewellery`s is gold, black pearls, stones, kundan etc.
- S. M. Gold Limited source their gold bar from bullion market and local markets in Ahmedabad.
- This company’s products black pearls and other raw material is sourced from local market of Ahmedabad and from Jaipur.
Products of S. M. Gold :
- Antique Jewellery,
- Wedding Jewellery,
- Festive Jewellery,
- Rings, Chain,
- Ear Chain,
- Nose-rings/Nose pins,
- Waist belts,
- Toe Ring,
- Pendant Set or Pendant,
- Bracelet and Bangles.
Name of the top Shareholders of the Company :
- Mr. Priyank S. Shah.
- Mr. Pulkitkumar S. Shah.
- Mrs. Pinal R. Shah.
- Mrs. Nitaben Shah.
- Mr. Sureshkumar Shah.
- Mrs. Krupaben Shah.
- Mrs. Kruti P Shah.
- Mrs. Brinda Shah.
S. M. Gold Limited :
Shop No-1, 916 Building,
Opp. Luhar Ni Pole, M. G. Haveli Road,
Manekchowk, Ahmedabad – 380001, Gujarat.
Phone : 079- 22114411.
Email : [email protected]
The promoter of S. M. Gold :
- Mr. Priyank S. Shah, aged 29 years, is the Promoter, Founder Director and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Mr. Pulkitkumar S. Shah, aged 27 years, is the Promoter, Founder Director and Managing Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Pulkitkumar S. Shah, aged 27 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Priyank S. Shah, aged 29 years, is the Promoter Director and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Mrs. Nitaben S. Shah, aged 51 years is a Non- Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Manoharbhai B. Chunara, aged 31 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mrs. Nidhi A. Jain aged 31 years, is the Non-Executive and Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of S. M. Gold :
- Established brand name of S. M. Gold Limited.
- The main strengths are in-house Manufacturing and Designing.
- Quality Products of this company.
- Well established relationship with the supplier of S. M. Gold Limited.
- Wide Range of S. M. Gold’s Jewelry.
- Experience of the Promoters of this company.
- One of the strength of S. M. Gold is experienced management team and efficient work force.
- Strong and long term relationship with their clients.
Business Strategies for this company :
- The main business strategies of S. M. Gold innovation in designing.
- Enhancing operating effectiveness and efficiency of this company.
- One of the strategy is continue to maintain strong relation with existing customers.
- Marketing system of S. M. Gold Limited.
Business Process of S. M. Gold :
- The main business process is design making.
- Procurement of raw materials of this company.
- S. M. Gold Limited’s business process is include making Shapes by using Iron Dyes.
- One of the business process is alignment the shapes or parts of the Jewelry.
- Plaster and Soldering process are including the business process of this company.
- Polishing is the plus point of S. M. Gold Limited.
- Another business process is buffing which is most important process.
- Kundan / Stone / Diamond Setting are include of S. M. Gold Limited.
- Cleaning and Finishing are also business process of this company.
- Purity Check is the last thing all of the process of S. M. Gold Limited.
Company Financials :
S. M. Gold IPO Review :
The company is still in a developing position. From the year 2014 to 17, the profit growth is not enough. It sticks around 17 to 20 lakh level. Now, let just go through the DRHP, from which we can get the fundamental ratios of the company. EPS is in the year 2018 1.26. Price to earnings ratio is 23.81. Return on Net Worth is 5.20 . Net Asset Value Per Share is 24.26. The data quality is not good enough. The company is currently running in the below moderate level. So, our analysis says that S. M. Gold IPO Review is NEGATIVE. It is advisable to avoid the IPO for investment.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.