Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited is engaged in the integrated urban development and infrastructure consultants. It is Delhi based company. This company is not just providing every service of its field under one roof but also providing them at every level. Now, let’s move to the issue details of the company. We will cover Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited IPO Review after discussing the issue details.
About Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – June 29, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – July 5, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 41 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 shares.
- Issue Size – 4,569,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 18.73 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- To raise funds for long-term working capital required for the Business of this company.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To meet the expenses of the issue.
About The Company –
- Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited is incorporated in 1992.
- This company is also providing integrated services in infrastructural services, urban designing and planning, global information systems, building designing services and project management services.
- Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited is working with the Central Government and with several State Governments of India also.
- This company has handled projects of different sizes and levels including Zonal/Regional Planning, City Planning, and Master Planning.
- Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited have designed and managed complex projects in sectors likes Real Estate (residential, commercial, group housing and integrated township projects), Retail (malls and office complexes), hospitality and healthcare, Recreation (sports stadium, clubs), water sanitation and environment, solid waste management, Hi-Tech cities, smart cities etc.
- This company is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization empanelled with more than 30 government department & agencies.
- Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited has 172 employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Pradeep Misra, aged 50 years is a Promoter of this company.
- Richa Misra, aged 49 years is another Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited IPO Review :
We can get the company’s net profit history by analysing the above financial statement. The last year 2016-17 financial data of profit is quite low in comparison to previous years. The statement is providing 5 years of data along with last three-quarters data of 2017. Now, let’s move to the other financial information based on DRHP or Draft draft red herring prospectus. According to the information of DRHP, their EPS stands at 3.95 as per the last FY 2016-17 (consolidated). P/E ratio is not available. Return on Net Worth ratio or RoNW based on consolidated information is at 13.13 in 2016-17. Lastly, NAV/share in the last FY is at 30.06, consolidate based. The overall data conveys a positive signal, their financial progress is on a good track. Therefore, Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited IPO Review carries a POSITIVE review for long-term investors. You can take a chance in long-term investment.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review