Roni Households Limited is engaged in the trading of plastic granules and plastic household products which includes Tub, Buckets, Ghamela etc. It is Jalgaon, Maharashtra based company.
Roni Households IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – November 19, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – November 22, 2018.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 20 Per Equity Share.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Min Order Quantity – 6000 shares.
- Market Lot – 6000 shares.
- Issue Size – 1,500,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 3.00 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Working Capital Requirements of Roni Households.
- One of the objectives of the issue is repayment of the unsecured loan.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes of Roni Households Limited.
About The Company –
- Roni Households Limited was incorporated in 2017.
- This company offers a wide range of plastic granules which are used by various Plastic Industries to manufacture different end products.
- Roni Households Limited intends to further expand their business by manufacturing plastic products for household use.
- This company has taken a land on lease in MIDC Jalgaon for the proposed manufacturing unit.
- In Roni Households, a part of their proposed manufacturing unit has been set up on the leased land.
- The trial manufacturing process of this company for a small part of the proposed capacity has recently commenced.
- Roni Households Limited’s plans to leverage its promoter networks in the Trading community of Jalgaon and strong balance sheet situation to increase its presence in the plastic products.
- This company is in the process of building a quality and innovation focused trading and manufacturing vertical as well as developing a strong team to cater to its proposed increased operational needs.
Roni Households Limited –
Plot No. F – 55, Addl. MIDC Area, Ajanta Road,
Jalgaon – 425003, Maharashtra.
Phone No : +91 77965 42369
Email: [email protected]
The promoter of Roni Households Limited :
- Mr. Harish Sirwani, 33 Years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Nidhi Sirwani, 32 Years, is the Promoter and Whole-time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Harish Sirwani, aged 33 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Nidhi Sirwani, aged 32 years, is the Whole-time Director and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Mr. Manohar Sirwani, aged 61 years, is the Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Arvind Pande, aged 34 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Shailesh Bajaj, aged 32 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of Roni Households Limited :
Strong Balance Sheet and Financial Condition :
Roni Households Limited have been recently incorporated, performed reasonably well with strong revenue and
balance sheet position. This Company is a low debt well-capitalized company. They can procure the goods by making upfront payments and take benefit of cash discount or can buy in bulk and hold inventory for longer periods thereby improving their profitability.
Favorable Government Schemes :
Roni Households Limited land taken on lease for the proposed unit by this company is situated at MIDC, Jalgaon which is an industrially backward area as known as D Area. The government motivates growing industries in such areas through various incentive schemes of this company.
Existing Supplier Relationship through their Promoter :
This company’s existing supplier relationship protects the business with terms of supply and pricing of the products, the quality of the products offered etc. Roni Households Limited being a small and medium size organization, rely on personal relationships with suppliers. This company enjoys an existing relationship with their suppliers. Roni Households Limited also leverage the past experience of their management in maintaining effective supplier relationship.
Experienced Promoters and a good employee base :
The Promoter Director of Roni Households Limited, Mr. Harish Sirwani has significant industry experience and has been instrumental in the consistent growth of their group. He is ably supported by their staff and other co-directors. This company believes that the knowledge and experience of the promoter and management.
Existing Client Base through their Promoter :
This company’s promoter Mr. Harish Sirwani was already active in the trading business of plastic products whether directly or indirectly. They are successful in building a strong client base for their business. Roni Households Limited’s existing relationships help there to get repeat business from their customers. This has helped they’re to maintain a
long-term working relationship with their customers and improve their customer retention strategy.
Business Strategies for this company :
- Organic Growth Strategy is the main strategy of Roni Households Limited.
- One of the business strategies of this company is Improving Debt – Equity Ratio.
- Competitive Pricing is another one strategy of Roni Households Limited.
- The strategy continues to develop client relationships and trust of this company.
- One of business strategy is to build up a professional organization.
Company Financials :
Roni Households IPO Review :
The above attachment is the profit-loss statement of the company, derived from the draft red herring prospectus of the company. The statement reflects the current financial condition of the company. The company is now going through a poor stage. It not even cross the 10 lacks amount. Now, move on to the prospectus of the company. It says EPS or earnings per share stands at the level of 0.89. It has not revealed price to earnings ratio. As per the latest year data, RoNW and NAV/Share stands at the level of 13.26 and 11.53 level. Based on the data, Roni Households IPO Review is NEGATIVE. It is advisable to avoid the particular IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.