The Ritco Logistics Limited is engaged in the business of providing surface logistics services likes goods transport service along with warehousing facilities at various locations in India. This company is mainly Delhi based company. Ritco Logistics Limited’s range of services includes Contract Logistics, Less than Truck Load (LTL) service and Fleet Rental Services. The focus point of the article will be on Ritco Logistics IPO Review.
Ritco Logistics IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – January 28, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – January 30, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.71- Rs.73 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 6,600,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs.46.18 Cr.
- Fresh issue – 5,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. [.] Cr.
- Offer for sale – 1,600,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Warehouse development
- Technology upgradation /development of Digital Platform
- Fleet Centre Upgradation/ development
- Working Capital Requirements
- General Corporate Purposes
- Issue Expenses
About The Company –
- Ritco Logistics Limited was incorporated in 2001.
- This company offers a broad, integrated freight transpiration service under bulk load, dedicated load (to-and-fro), full truckload (FTL) and less than truckload (LTL) utilizing company-owned fleets or through independent third party-operator.
- Ritco Logistics Limited is also offering technology-enabled logistic and other distribution solution designed primarily for the corporate customer.
- This company operated a technology-enabled fleet of more than 350 trucks and approximately 1,400 trucks provided by independent third party-operators.
- Ritco Logistics Limited was transported or arranged approximately 8 lakhs tons of loads for shipment throughout PAN India.
- This company has its Corporate Office located in Gurugram, Haryana.
- Ritco Logistics Limited’s Branch Offices located in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, West Bengal, Telangana, Delhi, and Rajasthan.
- This company has a fleet of 256 vehicles.
- Ritco Logistics Limited has 342 full-time employees on its payroll.
- This company employs more than 200 professionals across various businesses.
Products and Services of This company –
Contract Logistics –
Ritco Logistics Limited is one of the biggest handlers of Dry Cargo in India. This company moves a wide variety of products like FMCG, TEXTILES, PETROCHEMICALS, METAL. WHITE GOODS, AGRICULTURE, PHARMA, MINING etc.
LTL Transportation –
Ritco Logistics Limited’s LTL Division is specialized in moving Textile business and we feel proud in saying within India. Ritco Logistics Limited has infrastructure wherever either raw cloth is made or readymade cloth is made.
Liquid Transportation –
The Liquid Transportation of Ritco Logistics Limited is different from other transportation especially in India where we don’t have a skilled captain. This company has been a pioneer in this business from Edible Oil to MEG to Diesel and other Petroleum and Petrochemical Projects.
Warehouse And Distribution –
Warehousing or 3PL or Supply Chain Management forms a basic and integral part of services offered to Ritco Logistics Limited’s customers. This company has an end to end logistics capabilities starting from In-Plant Movements, Warehousing, and Stock Movement across Pan India, to Packing or Repacking, Order Processing and Distribution direct to consumer or through a customers dealer network.
Fleet Management –
A fleet is a vital part for any logistics solution of Ritco Logistics Limited. This company has done some unique steps which help us to reduce the transit time, increase the payload and reduce the risk of an accident.
Address: #05,AMARTOLLA STREET, 1st FLOOR,
Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001.
Phone: 091638 97022
The promoter of Ritco Logistics Limited :
- Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Elwadhi, aged 50 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mr. Man Mohan Pal Singh Chadha, aged 48 years, is the Promoter and Joint Managing Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Sanjeev Kumar Elwadhi, aged 50 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this Company.
- Shyam Sundar Elwadhi, aged 74 years, is the Non-Executive Director of this Company.
- Roma Wadhwa, aged 48 years, is the Additional Non-Executive Director of this Company.
- Dhruv Gulati, aged 61 years, is the Independent Director of this Company.
- Vikram Suri, aged 47 years, is the Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Ritco Logistics Limited :
- The main competitive strength of Ritco Logistics Limited is a large fleet of transportation vehicles and arrangements for outsourced trucks.
- One of the strengths of this company is wide transportation Network in India.
- Ritco Logistics Limited’s strength is a diverse customer base.
- Experienced Senior Management or Management expertise of this company.
- Another strength of this company is the Process and Technology.
- Incentive Schemes, Training and Road Safety Awareness programmes for Drivers of Ritco Logistics Limited.
- The competitive strength of this company is Certifications, Awards, and Accreditations.
Business Strategies for this company :
- The main business strategies of Ritco Logistics Limited is enhancing operational controls to ensure timely delivery.
- Increase the goods transportation network of this company.
- One of the business strategies of Ritco Logistics Limited is focused on higher-margin transportation Services.
- Focus on consistently meeting quality standards of this company.
- Another business strategy of Ritco Logistics Limited continues to develop a cordial relationship with their Suppliers, Customer, and employees.
Company Financials :
Company financials is necessary for analyzing Ritco Logistics IPO Review.
Ritco Logistics IPO Review :
This is the last and most important section of the article Ritco Logistics IPO Review. The attachment contains past profit-loss performance details of the company. The statement displays quarterly and annual results which say from March 17 to March 18, the company has gained the highest profit. It is expected to see a huge growth in the coming FY. Now, let’s move on to the fundamental ratios of the company, derived from the company prospectus. According to the FY18, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) stands at the level of 5.28. For some reason, it has not revealed the P/E ratio (price to earnings ratio). Return on Net Worth or RoNW stands at the level of 21.44% in FY18 and NAV/Share was 24.62. Therefore, our analysis says Ritco Logistics IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. It can be beneficial for long term investors.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review