Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd is mainly engaged in providing to industrial minerals which is manufacturing industries at competitive prices. This company is incorporated in 2005. Before proceeding, let’s start with the issue details of the company. The article will cover Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd IPO Review.
About Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – July 5, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – July 10, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 72 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 shares.
- Issue Size – 2,291,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.50 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Expansion by setting up Manufacturing Unit.
- Working Capital Margin.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd is mainly Mumbai based company.
- This company is supplying their raw material to large and medium industrial houses for delivering fully integrated solutions.
- Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd is leading manufacturers and suppliers of a quality range of Calcined Lime, Dolomitic Lime, Hydrated Lime, AAC Lime, Calcined Magnesite, Clinker, Quartz, Gypsum, Imported Coal, etc.
- The vision of this company is recognized as a “National Leader in Organizing Industrial Raw Material Supplies”.
- Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd’s products are manufactured and tested on the parameters of quality, moisture, impurities, etc.
- This company has 33 permanent employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Bimal Rajkumar Bansal, aged 57 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Sourabh Bimal Bansal, aged 34 years, is Non-Executive Director and Promoter of this company.
- Siddharth Bimal Bansal, aged 33 years, is also Non-Executive Director and Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd IPO Review :
According to the above financial statement, last six financial year the profit grows in an abrupt way but in 2017-18 there is a sudden rise in the profit which is not reasonable. Let’s focus on the other fundamental details, taken from DRHP or draft red herring prospectus. In the last FY 2016-17, basic and diluted Earnings per Share EPS is 7.36. P/E ratio based on 2016-17 basic EPS of 7.36 stands at 9.78. Now, move on to the RoNW which is 9.90. NAV/Share is 74.35 as per the FY 2016-17. Based on the available data, Raw Edge Industrial Solutions Ltd IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. Investors should check the company’s data and background twice before investment.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.