Rajnish Wellness Limited is incorporated in 2015. It is Mumbai based company. They are working with the wellness of sexual health, personal care products and energy revitalization. Let’s start with the IPO issue details of the company, then we will go through the Rajnish Wellness Limited IPO Review details.
About Rajnish Wellness Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – June 25, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – June 27, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 95 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1200 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1200 shares.
- Issue Size – 1,261,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 11.98 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus –
Objectives of the issue :
- Funding of working capital requirements of this company.
- Funding for Branding and Advertisement expenses.
- To meet General corporate purposes.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue.
About The Company –
- Rajnish Wellness Limited is engaged in the business of selling various products in the categories ranging philosophically and physically into a brand in ayurvedic product industry dedicated to people’s personal and sexual wellness.
- Rajnish Wellness Limited is selling its personal care products under the brand name likes “PlayWin Capsules”, “PlayWin Condom”, “Rajnish Lotion”, “Rajnish Plus Lotion”, “Play Win Spray”, “PlayWin Plus Capsules”, “PlaWin Oil”, , “PlayWin F Capsule”, “Kasaav Powder”, “SudantaDantManjan”, “Mithohar Liquid”, “Mithohar Tablets”, “Madamrit Hair Shampoo”, “Madamrit Hair Oil”, “Madamrit Hair Capsule” and Pia Lo Herb’s.
- This company has very strong hold in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Bihar, Odisha, Delhi, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana and West Bengal.
- Rajnish Wellness Limited is products are available in all major medical stores in these states.
- This company had 18 permanent employees and 78 contract employees.
Promoters of the company :
- Rajnish Kumar Surendraprasad Singh, aged 32 years the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Rajnish Wellness Limited IPO Review :
According to the above financial details, the company’s financial track record is not so good and they provide only past two FY data. Let’s check out other details of the company, taken from DRHP or draft red herring prospectus. As per the last FY, 2016-17 EPS stands at 6.39 while P/E ratio based on basic and diluted EPS is 14.87. In the last FY, their RoNW was 63.10 which is much lower than the previous year. NAV/share stands at 10.12. The availability of data is not so good at all. Therefore, Rajnish Wellness Limited IPO Review carries NEUTRAL to the NEGATIVE view. It is advisable to invest at your own risk. Investors should think twice before any investment.
Categories: IPO Review