Pulz Electronics Limited is engaged in manufacturing of high-quality audio system and solution using Co-Axial technology and line array based speaker systems for the cinema, Pro Audio, Studio and Home Audio Industries such as Co-Axial Surround Speaker, Hi Power and in-wall Subwoofers, Hi-Power Co-Axial Speakers etc. Mid of the month their issue is hitting the stock markets. Let me take you through the Pulz Electronics Limited IPO review through this post.
About Pulz Electronics Limited IPO :
- IPO opens on – November 14, 2017
- IPO closes on – November 16, 2017
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 51 – Rs 54 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – Nil.
- Minimum order quantity – Nil.
- Issue size – 726,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.92 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- DRHP – Click here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Acquisitions and Other Strategic Initiatives.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Pulz Electronics Limited is incorporated in 2005.
- Pulz Electronics manufactures sound systems, which predominantly includes speakers and amplifiers.
- This company also imports from China and sell certain special types of amplifiers.
- Pulz Electronics Limited is undertakes annual maintenance contract for audio systems.
- Pulz Electronics have a manufacturing facility located in the outskirts of Mumbai at Palghar and the key components are manufactured in Germany, Italy and Spain.
- This company’s Research and Development team have created numerous path-breaking advances in audio technologies.
- This company’s facility is also designed to build customized products for special venue requirements, giving the company a unique ability to provide the perfect solution for technically challenging projects and venues.
- A 100 plus dedicated team of this company highly skilled professionals work relentlessly towards innovation, product development, precision assembly, and stringent quality control.
- Pulz Electronics Limited’s products are :
Promoters of the company :
- Shti Anirvan Partha Ghose is managing director of the company.
- Shri Ramakrishnan Krishnaraju Manden Kattil is executive director of the company.
- Shrimati Rumeeta Anirvan Ghose is non-executive director of the company.
Pulz Electronics Limited IPO Review: The available data shows the company has managed to increase their sales numbers year on year. The business model has uniqueness with less competition. At a price band of Rs. 51 – Rs. 54 the issue price looks fairly priced and our Pulz Electronics Limited IPO review feels that cash-rich investors may think to invest for long term.