Priti International Limited is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of Handicraft Products. It is Jodhpur based company. This company also deals in manufacturing of wooden, metal and textile-based furniture and handicrafts products, upcycling and recycling of various kinds of raw, unusable and waste metal and wooden articles. Before step into main review analysis of Priti International, it is important to look at its IPO details such as Face value, Issue price, Issue type etc. Priti International Limited IPO Review is necessary for the investors or traders who want to invest in this company.
About Priti International Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – June 11, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – June 13, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 75 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1600 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1600 Shares.
- Issue Size – 700,800 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 5.26 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Purchase of Plant and Machinery and related civil work.
- Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- This company’s products range from solid wood and metal furniture articles, home furnishing items, creative wooden and metal articles for various uses, textile-based products like cushions, pillow covers, rugs and carpets, handbags, travel bags and backpacks, pet products, etc.
- Priti International Limited has commenced the business of handicraft products in the name and style M/s. Priti International, a proprietary concern in the year 2002 at facilities located at Basni and Boranada in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- This company’s running business of M/s. Priti International was acquired by Priti International Limited.
- Priti International Limited majorly caters to international markets.
- This company exports products to wholesalers and retailers from countries such as Spain, Belgium, Holland, Netherlands, Turkey, England, China, Greece, Germany etc.
- Priti International Limited is also export its products to customers working on some specific projects e.g. newly constructed hotels, restaurants, bars, and pubs, etc.
- This company has 45 employees on its payroll.
- Priti International Limited also employs contract laborers and temporary laborers as per requirement.
Promoters of the company :
- Goverdhan Das Lohiya, aged 69 years is the Promoter, Chairman, and Director of this company.
- Priti Lohiya, aged 42 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Ritesh Lohiya, aged 45 years is the Promoter, Director and Chief Financial Officer of this company.
- Goverdhan Das Lohiya HUF is represented by its Karta Goverdhan Das Lohiya, who is also a Promoter of this company.
- Ritesh Lohiya HUF is represented by its Karta Goverdhan Das Lohiya, who is also a Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Priti International Limited IPO Review :
In the financial statement, they only give last FY quarterly data regarding annual net profit which is 15.97. Let’s go through the DRHP or draft red herring prospectus for the other financial details. On the last 3 quarters, Earnings per share or eps stands at 3.47. Price to Earnings ratio or p/e data is not available in the DHRP. Last three-quarters RoNW is 3.99%. As per last three-quarters, NAV/share is 21.13. One of the major drawbacks is they have provided last three-quarters data and previous years data is not available here. Therefore, the comparison is not possible here. Other than this, Priti International Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL to Negative view. It is advised to check the provided details thoroughly and try to collect the previous year data of the company before investing.
Categories: IPO Review