Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited or PIGL is a company who is engaged in providing a wide range of contracting based services in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering. PIGL has been providing their clients with complete turn-key solutions from concept to commissioning which includes designing, procuring, installing, testing & commissioning and maintaining of the system. PIGL is coming up with their initial public offering to hit the primary markets. Their new issue will be open to applying this week. So let us check the draft prospectus of the IPO and present our Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited IPO Review for you.
About Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – April 11, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – April 13, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 33 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,864,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.15 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited is incorporated in 1983.
- This company is also involved in bidding and executing government and semi-government projects.
- PIGL has completed projects for Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport situated in Ahmedabad; Raja Bhoj Airport situated in Bhopal; U N Mehta Hospital of Ahmedabad; Secretariat Building of Naya Raipur; YMCA Club of Ahmedabad etc.
- This company has order on-hand from the following Clienteles:
1. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research of Bhopal.
2. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited of Gurgaon, Haryana.
3. Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited of Goa.
4. Central Public Works Department-Nagpur.
5. NISM Project, CPWD, New Mumbai.
6. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd of Ajmer.
7. MTNLworli – Mumbai.
8. Airport Authority of India – Jammu Airport – Jammu.
9. CPWD-NIMS Patalganga.
10. Gujarat High Court – Ahmedabad – PWD.
11. Airport Authority of India – Bhopal Airport.
12. Airport Authority of India – Srinagar Airport.
13. Naya Raipur Development Authority.
14. Chennai Port Trust.
15. Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited.
16. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited -Prabhadevi.
17. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited -Cumballa.
18. CPWD -Gandhinagar.
20. Airport Authority of India-GOA.
- This company has employed 58 employees including skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Padmaraj Padmnabhan Pillai, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Padmavati Padmanabhan Pillai, is the Promoter and Director of this company.
Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited IPO Review: PIGL has a steady income graph over the years. Their earnings per share for the last financial year is at 3.06 and the PE Ratio is at 10.78. Considering the steady financials and the EPS our Power & Instrumentation (Gujarat) Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Long-term investors can apply for PIGL issue.