Penta Gold Limited (PGL) is engaged in retailer, wholesaler and exporter of gold jewellery. It is a Gujarat based company. PGL’s new issue is open for applying starting from today as they are in the process of getting listed in the primary markets. Based on Penta Gold draft red herring prospectus, we will be discussing the Penta Gold Limited IPO Review through this post.
About Penta Gold Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 23, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 27, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 37 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,600,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 13.32 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- DHRP – CLICK HERE.
Objectives of the Issue :
- Augmenting additional working capital requirements.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Meeting Issue Expenses.
- Penta Gold Limited is incorporated in 2012.
- This company has a retail outlet in Mumbai.
- Penta Gold Limited is also exports products (gold jewellery studded with diamond) to overseas buyers in USA and UAE.
- Procures required gold from various Banks. We also procure gold and precious stones from local markets.
- Outsources to manufacture of jewellery to various domestic corporate, local artisans and craftsmen.
- Recognized as “One Star Export House” from directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- This company has 9 full-time employees on its payroll.
- Penta Gold Limited also provide an option to buy jewellery online through the company’s website.
- This company is believe that their large-format showrooms also enable us to offer a wide range of Jewellery products attracting a diverse customer base, ensure effective inventory management and provide benefits of scale.
- Ketan M. Shroff, is the promoter of this company.
Last year in September also PGL has tried to launch their new issue. The company failed to float the IPO even after all approvals. When we reviewed the company on last year, we kept our view NEUTRAL and asked investors to invest at their own risk. The current earnings per share of the company quote at 1.85 and the PE ratio are 20. Based on our analysis, we are still at the same point where we were in our Penta Gold Limited IPO Review posted last year. An investor can apply for PGL IPO at their own risk, but with a long-term view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review