Upstox is the trading platform offered by RKSV, which is the popular discount broker offering Equity, Commodity and Currency Derivatives trading services at BSE, NSE and MCX. It is built on top of Omnisys NEST OMS (Order Management System). It makes extremely easy to place orders through mobile or web browser. This trading and charting platform is faster and free trading platform. This is the Mobile and Website based trading platform offering trading (Trading is offered on all the stock exchanges), analysis, charting and many more rich trading features.
RKSV offers absolutely free trading account and free trading in Equity Delivery segment through their trading platform. Like :
- Free trading is available only in Equity Delivery segment. It’s not available for intraday or FNO trading.
- There is no software uses fee.
- You still have to pay DP changes.
Upstox is available in two version:
- Upstox Basic – RKSV offers basic trading features in Equity Delivery segment through mobile and website. RKSV doesn’t change any brokerage (no hidden fees) for trading in Equity Delivery segment using Upstox.
- Upstox Pro – It is the great trading platform for frequent traders who trade in intraday and FNO segments. Along with the standard features offered in Upstox, Upstox Pro offers stock search, analyze, trade, and monitor stocks, currencies, FNO, and commodities with just few clicks. It also provides advanced charting for professional traders for technical analysis. It also offers wide range of indicators, chart types, data-rich user interface.
Upstox doesn’t have installable exe based trading terminal, only a mobile and web trading platform. But RKSV has plans to build a fully functional trading terminal in future. In Brokerage free trading is available only in Equity Delivery segment. In this segment is popular among beginners and long-term investors. FNO is the main source of earning for discount brokers like RKSV, with free delivery trading, RKSV is trying to attract more customers who will eventually trade in other segments including intraday and FNO and pay brokerage.
Zerodha VS Upstox :
Zerodha – Zerodha is a Bangalore, India based trading company. It charges brokerage of 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower, irrespective of the number of shares or their prices (Except equity delivery trades which is free). In Zerodha maximum brokerage you pay for any transition is Rs 20 for an order (of any size and in any segment). It doesn’t have a minimum brokerage. Zerodha’s brokerage structure is extremely simple and very easy to understand customer who moved to Zerodha has reported 80 – 90% saving in brokerage they pay to full-service brokers.
Zerodha Trades In – BSE, NSE, MCX-SX, MCX.
Upstox – It is the trading platform offered by RKSV, which is the popular discount broker offering Equity, Commodity and Currency Derivatives. It offers trading, analysis, charting and many more rich trading features. It also offers absolutely free trading account and free trading in Equity Delivery segment. Trading in Equity FNO, Equity Indra-day, Commodities and Currency Derivatives is available through Upstox Pro platform. The pro platform is the paid service of UpStox for traders. You can also download the Upstox mobile app from google play store.
RKSV Trades In – BSE, NSE and MCX.