Osia Hypermart Retail Limited is an emerging retail supermarket chain. This is mainly an Ahmedabad based company. Osia Hyper Retail IPO Review is the main discussion point here.
Osia Hyper Retail IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – Mar 26, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – Mar 28, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.252 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 400 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 400 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,578,400 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 39.78 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- The main object of the issue is the purchase of Fit outs for stores.
- To meet Working Capital Requirements of Osia Hyper Retail Limited.
- General Corporate Purpose of this company.
- Issue Expenses of Osia Hyper Retail Limited.
About The Company –
- Osia Hypermart Retail Limited was incorporated in 2013.
- This company focuses on value retailing by offering products at competitive pricing.
- Recently, the brand of Osia Hypermart Retail Limited has 11 distribution stores across five cities (Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Dehgam, Gandhinagar and Gandhidham) in Gujarat.
- Each shopping store of this company is segregated into different segment such as crockery, Handbags, Women’s wear, Cosmetics, Footwear, Menswear, Kid’s wear, handlooms, Perfumes, Household Accessories, lingerie, Gifts, Groceries, crockery, Handicrafts, utensils etc.
- Osia Hypermart Retail Limited has more than thousands of products focused on fulfilling every need of a family.
- The Osia is a distributor which sources the products from Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi, Surat, Agra, Ahmedabad and Tripura.
- This company is planning to expand the business with comparative arrangement stores which can provide products maintaining a balance between cost and quality.
- Osia Hypermart Retail Limited is also looking forward to trade wholesale which will boost the growth of the company.
- The money-saving advantages of this company that is gotten from the extensive central buy of products and services are passed on to the customers.
Address – OsiaHyperMart,
Ashapura Square, Near Radhe Mall,
Khokhra Circle-khokhra, Ahmedabad.
Phone – 7096036808.
Email – [email protected]
The promoter of Osia Hyper Retail Limited :
- Dhirendra Gautam Chopra, aged 38 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of the company.
- Mrs. Kavita Chopra, aged 38 years is another promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Dhirendra Gautam Chopra, aged 38 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of the company.
- Mrs. Kavita Dhirendra Chopra, aged 38 years is another promoter of this company.
- Mr. Pranay Jain, aged 31 years is a Non- Executive Director of the company.
- Mr. Chetan Damji Sangoi, aged 51 years is an Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Hemen Hirenkumar Joshi, aged 40 years is one of the Independent Director of the company.
- Mr. Alpeshkumar Bhailalbhai Gandhi is an Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of Osia Hyper Retail Limited :
- The main competitive strengths of Osia Hypermart Retail Limited is their diversified product basket.
- One of the strengths of this company is their Brand image.
- The widespread distribution network is another competitive strength of Osia Hypermart Retail Limited.
- Dedicated Management Team is the most important strength of this company.
- Value retailing to a well-defined target consumer base of Osia Hypermart Retail Limited.
SWOT Analysis of this company :
- STRENGTHS –
1. Promoters are having good knowledge & experience in this business sector.
2. Better relationship with clients.
3. Dealing with TQM Concept (Total Quality Management) for the products.
- WEAKNESS –
1. As a new brand in the market may cause slow grip & growth in the market.
2. Promotional Deals which do not connect with customers.
- OPPORTUNITIES –
1. Dealing with new business strategies such as B2B and B2C.
2. Strategic Tie-up at an appropriate time.
3. New promotional deals.
- THREATS –
1. Intense competitions from existing competitors.
2. The weak economy affects sales tremendously.
Business strategies of Osia Hyper Retail Limited :
- The main strategies are the widening of Osia Hypermart Retail Limited’s distribution network.
- Enhancing sales volume by continuing to prioritize customer satisfaction is another business strategy of this company.
- Continue improving Osia Hypermart Retail Limited’s operating efficiency and supply chain management are one of the strategies.
- Leveraging this company’s marketing skills and initiatives.
- Improving functional efficiency.
Company Financials :
Osia Hyper Retail IPO Review :
The above figure is the mini-statement of the profit-loss of the company, derived from the company DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). It shows the company has reached its maximum profit level in the last quarters. In the FY18, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was 14.28. Now, have a look at the other fundamental ratios of the company, RoNW (return on net worth) which is 47.81% and NAV/share is 29.86 (as per FY18). It has not revealed the P/E ratio. Therefore, the analysis shows Osia Hyper Retail IPO Review is NEUTRAL. Investors may try for long term subscription for the IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.