Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited (OBCL) is engaged in goods transportation business. It is a Raipur, Chhattisgarh based logistics company. This company is one of the IBA approved transporter having ISO 9001:2015 certification for the provision of Quality Management System Service. OBCL’s IPO is open from today to get listed on the stock exchanges. This post will present the Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited IPO Review based on the issue details and issue price provided in the draft red herring prospectus.
About Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 22, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 26, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 5,564,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.69 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Funding working capital requirements.
- Issue Expenses
About The Company –
- Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited is incorporated in 1994.
- This company serves a broad range of industries, including the steel, coal, aluminum, cement, petrochemicals, paper, marble, tiles, infra, textile, FMCG.
- Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited is provided various types of services include: Full Truck Load Transport Services, Parcel and Part Truck Load Services/less than Truck Load (LTL).
- This company has a network 45 branch offices spread across the various regions of the country, which serves as strategic hubs for its operations.
- Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited has a diversified customer base spreading to over 200 customers.
- This company’s clientele includes public sector undertakings, corporate and other private players from steel, aluminum, cement, petrochemicals, power, chemicals, marble, tiles, infra, textile, FMCG to name a few.
- Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited is maintaining its own fleet of 93 owned vehicles and they also provide services by hired vehicles.
- This company had 83 employees, including drivers, based at different locations across the country.
- Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited’s strengths are-
- Experience: This company has got rich experience of 23 years and is an established name in the logistics industry in the region.
- Distribution network: A branch network of 45 branches covering major geography of the country stretching from WB and Orissa in the east to Gujarat in the west, and Punjab in the north spanning to Tamil Nadu in the south.
- They have a rich and diversified Customer base. Their diversified customer base spreading to over 200 customers. The clientele includes public sector undertakings, corporates and other private players from steel, aluminum, cement, petrochemicals, power, chemicals industry to name a few.
- Quality certification – OBCL has been accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification for its Quality Services. The certificate has been awarded by LMS Certifications Private Limited providing logistics services and handling services all over India. Additionally, we are an Indian Bank Association (IBA) approved transporter.
- Vast of Area of Operation: We provide logistics services covering almost the entire nation.
- Strategic location: Since Chhattisgarh contributes approximately thirty percent to India’s steel and sponge iron production, fifteen percent cement in India’s production, there is high demand from companies for transportation of goods.
Promoters of the company :
- Ratan Kumar Agrawal, aged 61 years is Managing Director and Promoter of this company.
- Shakuntala Devi Agrawal, aged 57 years is the Non-Executive Director and Promoter of this company.
- Manoj Kumar Agrawal, aged 39 years, is the Promoter and Executive Director
of this company.
Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited IPO Review:
The company has an attractive business model with a growing demand for transportation in that area. The company has a steady financial sheet with gradually posting profits after a loss on the FY 2013. The company is enjoying whopping earnings per share of 22.93 and that speaks for the performance of OBCL. Hence our Orissa Bengal Carrier Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Investors can apply for OBCL issue for a long-term view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review