One Point One Solutions Ltd (OPOSL) is in the business of outsourcing services that includes Inbound as well as Outbound Calls, Data Management Services, Back Office & Transaction Processing and Business Analytics. The company is situated in Thane Maharashtra and are a provider of Business Process Management Services. They will be coming up with their IPO shortly. This post will check the draft prospectus and will provide you with the One Point One Solutions Ltd IPO review.
About One Point One Solutions Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 13,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 15,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 65 – Rs 67 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2,000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2,000 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 6,624,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 44.38 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Repayment of Loan.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Purpose.
About The Company –
- One Point One Solutions Ltd is incorporated in 2008.
- This company’s service ranges from Data management and Business Analytics, Integrated Telephony Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Management, Document Management, Payment Gateway Management, Order Booking Management and IVR Solutions Management.
- One Point One Solutions also offers Skill Development and Training Program.
- This company provides these services in various industries including Telecommunication, BFSI, Travel, Manufacturing, E-commerce etc.
- List of clients of this company includes Bharti Airtel, Videocon d2h, Baroda Pioneer Asset Management, Dish Infra Services, LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management, Shop CJ Network, Wonderchef Home Appliances etc.
- This company’s tailor-made solutions offer customized engagement models to facilitate the ease of doing their business.
- To ensure eminent customer satisfaction levels, we maintain the high standards that we have set for ourselves, we employ the highest standards of workforce management.
Promoters of the company :
- Akshay Chhabra aged 44 years is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
- Tech Worldwide Support Private Limited.
Name of shareholders :
- Akshay Chhabra.
- Neyhaa Chhabra.
One Point One Solutions Ltd IPO Review: The financial picture of the company is encouraging for the investor as since 2015 the company has shown consistent growth in their turnover as well as profitability. The underwriter and merchant banker also has a good track record in their last few issues. The drawback of this issue is very less track record available and the issue price of Rs. 65 to Rs. 67 looks on the higher side. Hence our One Point One Solutions Ltd IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Only long-term investors can apply and hold.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review