Nouritrans Exim Ltd is in the business of exports, imports, and trading of the commodity. The headquarter of the company is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. The company has been accredited as an International Commodity Export-Import & trading company and having APEDA certificate. In this post we will check the Nouritrans Exim Ltd IPO review and will check in case there is any profit opportunity in the initial public issue.
About Nouritrans Exim Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – 4th September, 2017
- IPO closes on – 7th September, 2017
- Face Value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 per equity share
- Minimum Lot Size – 4000 shares
- Equity Shares Offered – 20,40,000 equity shares
- Equity Shares prior to the offer – 40,56,114 equity shares
- Equity Shares after the offer – 60,96,114 equity shares
- Issue Constitutes – 33.46% (Post offer paid-up Equity Share Capital)
- Issue Size – Around Rs.6.12 cr. (Market cap Rs.18.28 crores)
- Issue Type – Fixed Price.
- Listing At – BSE SME Exchange
- Draft Prospectus – CLICK HERE.
Objectives of the Issue
- Working capital requirement.
- General corporate expenses.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue.
About The Company –
- Products portfolio includes Agro base products and Scrap products.
- Selling Agro products (100% export) under the brand name “Al-Ayman”.
- Agro products includes – Basmati Rice, Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Mango Pulp, Suger & Canned vagetables.
- Scrap based products – Copper Scrap, Pet Bottles, Flakes, and Organic Fertilizer.
- Exports to various countries like USA, UK, Europe, South Africa and Middle East.
Name of Top Shareholders :
- Mrs. Shaheen Vohra.
- M/s Vivid offset Printers Pvt Ltd.
- Mrs. Pinal R Shah.
- Mr. Asif Vohra.
- Mr. Manish K Salecha.
- Mr. Arvind Nihalchand Jain.
- Mrs. Sudhaben Vasantkumar Shah.
- Mrs. Sarojben Mahendra Kumar Shah.
- Mr. Alpesh Chimanlal Shah.
Nouritrans Exim Ltd IPO Review: Nowadays the markets are hovering around the overbought zone, many companies are coming up with their new issues and we have checked that investors should save cash for the best investment. So our Nouritrans Exim Ltd IPO review stays with a NEUTRAL view on this public issue. Wait and watch before you invest.