Northern Spirits Limited (NSL) is an Importer and Distributor of fine Alcoholic Beverages Company. This is mainly a New Delhi based company. Here, the focus point will be only on Northern Spirits IPO Review.
Northern Spirits IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – March 22, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – March 27, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.43 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,302,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs.18.50 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet the working capital requirements of Northern Spirits Limited.
- To meet the Issue Expenses of this company.
- General Corporate Purposes of Northern Spirits Limited.
About The Company –
- Northern Spirits Limited was incorporated in 2012.
- This company is involved in the distribution of Whisky, Vodka, GIN, Red and white wine, Beer, tequila etc. in Northern Region – Delhi, North East, and West Bengal.
- Northern Spirits Limited achieved 40% annual business growth in four years.
- This company imports and distribute leading alcohol brands such as William Grants, Bacardi Global, Shepherd Neame Beer, Carlo Rossi California Wines, and Cooper’s Australian Beer.
- Northern Spirits Limited also imports exotic blends along with its Agency Brands and Franchisee Ownership for some class-apart liquors.
- This company have collaboration with South State Beverage, Australia for manufacturing and supply of DNA Branded Alcoholic Beverages.
- Northern Spirits Limited is planning to enhance the business and grab the high growth opportunities for the foreseeable future in the foreign liquor industry.
Head Office :
5-A Woodburn Park Road,
6th Floor, suite no. 603,
Kolkata – 700020.
Regional Office :
Y-54 Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase – II, New Delhi – 110020.
Y-35 Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase – II, New Delhi – 110020.
B-15, Sector -7,
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Email : [email protected]
Phone no. : Delhi – 011-26387666
Phone no. : Kolkata – 033-22902043
The promoter of Northern Spirits Limited :
- Mr. Anuj Bakshi is the Promoter and Chairman of this Company.
- Mr. Ankush Bakshi is the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mr. Kulbir Bakshi is the Promoter of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Anuj Bakshi, aged 40 years, is the Promoter and Chairman of this Company.
- Mr. Ankush Bakshi, aged 39 years is the Managing Director of this Company.
- Mrs. Roshni Bakshi, aged 35 years is the Director of the Company.
- Mrs. Kanika Bakshi, aged 32 years is the Director of this Company.
- Mr. Jagjit Singh Kochar, aged 59 years is the Non- Executive and Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Rahul Gupta, aged 32 years is the Non- Executive and Independent Director of the Company.
- Mr. Sathvik Jain, aged 29 years is the Non- Executive and Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Northern Spirits Limited :
- Good Knowledge of the market and regulatory environment :
Northern Spirits Limited believe that this company have good knowledge of the market and regulatory environment that assists us in identifying opportunities in this region where they operate.
- Experienced Management and Promoter :
This company started with the object of carrying business in trading of foreign liquor. Northern Spirits Limited is being managed by Mr. Anuj Bakshi, Mr. Ankush Bakshi and Mr. Kulbir Bakshi who have decades of experience to their credit in the foreign liquor industry. The promoters of this company have got the enriching experience in foreign liquor industry. Further, Northern Spirits Limited is managed by a team of experienced personnel exclusively focused on different aspects of their business operations. Northern Spirits Limited’s experience and industry relations allow us to deliver end to end solution and hence ensure effective handling of client requirements. This company believe that their management team’s experience and their understanding of the business will enable us to continue to take advantage of both current and future market opportunities.
- Quality Assurance :
Northern Spirits Limited is dedicated towards quality of their products which has helped us to maintain long term relations with their customers and has also facilitated us to entrench with new customers.
- Leveraging this company’s Market Skills and Relationships :
This is a continuous process in this company’s organization and the skill that we impart in their people give importance to customers. Northern Spirits Limited aim to do this by leveraging their marketing skills and relationships and further enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Established a relationship with customers and employees :
As an established entity, in various aspects of the industry in India, Northern Spirits Limited believe that this company has managed to create, maintain and build their goodwill with customers.
Business strategies of Northern Spirits Limited :
- The main focus on Enhancing the Project Execution Capabilities of Northern Spirits Limited.
- Enhancing Operating Effectiveness and Efficiency are the main business strategies of this company.
- Northern Spirits Limited continue to Build-Up a Professional Organization.
- Capture the High Growth Opportunities in the foreign liquor industry of this company.
Company Financials :
Northern Spirits IPO Review :
According to the financial details, the company has gained maximum profit in the FY18 in comparison to previous years. The company prospectus (draft red herring prospectus) says EPS (earnings per share) was at 12.83 in FY18. Based on the basic and diluted EPS, price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) was 3.35. RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 16.20 and 51.23 respectively in the financial year 2018. Therefore, Northern Spirits IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view,
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.