Newgen Software Technologies is offering product and platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful software applications. It is Delhi-based software product company. The company’s platform comprises of ECM (Enterprise Content Management), BPM (Business Process Management), and CCM (Customer Communication Management). Soon they are coming up with their new public issue. Let us go through the draft prospectus and consider the issue date and issue price and grey market premium and post our Newgen Software Technologies Limited IPO review through this article.
About Newgen Software Technologies Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – 16 January 2018
- IPO Closes on – 18 January 2018
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 240 – Rs 245 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 35%
- Market Lot – 61 equity shares
- Minimum Order Quantity – 61 equity shares
- Issue Size – Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 95.00 Cr and Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Offer for Sale –
This company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
- Fresh Issue –
- Purchase and furnishing of office premises near Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Uttar Pradesh.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited is incorporated in 1992.
- This company has four patents registered in India and 27 outstanding patent applications in India and one outstanding patent application in the USA.
- It has over 450 active customers in over 60 countries and these customers are served by over 265 employees.
- The customers of this company is use the platform to rapidly design, build and implement enterprise-grade custom applications through intuitive, visual interface with minimal coding.
- Newgen Software Technologies sells its products through direct sales and through its 300 strong channel partners globally.
- The product of this company based Software Company with strong industry recognition.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Diwakar Nigam, aged 62 years, is the Chairman and Managing Director and one of the Promoter.
- Mr. T.S. Varadarajan, aged 65 years, is a Whole-time Director and one of the Promoter.
Newgen Software Technologies Limited IPO Review: The company has an unsteady profitability report. Profits are not steady over the past few years. Also, the GMP data shows that there is little or no interest in the issue on the grey market. Hence, our Newgen Software Technologies Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. However, the last day allocation data shows decent QIB interest on the IPO. This raises the hope for some listing gains too. Invest only if you can hold for long-term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.