Nakoda Group of Industries Limited is Nagpur, Maharastra based company, incorporated in the year 2013. The group is engaged in manufacturing of bakery products, such as tutti fruity (Diced Chelory) also refers to as Papaya Preserve and canned fruit cubes. The group is the well-known manufacturer for processing of almonds and trading of sesame seeds, clove, murabba, daalchini, karonda and toor daal. Moreover, here is some general and valid information on Nakoda Groups’ issue price, face value, issue type, issue size etc for their forthcoming issue. So, we feel, our Nakoda Group of Industries Limited IPO Review will be the most significant content for the investors. The list is as follows:
About Nakoda Group of Industries Limited-Issue Details
- Issue open on- May 23, 2018
- The issue close on- May 29, 2018
- Issue type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue size: 1,852,000, Equity Shares of Rs 10 that aggregating up to Rs. 6.48 Cr
- Issue price: Rs 35 Per Equity share
- Market lot: 4000 Shares
- Listing At: BSE SME exchange
- Minimum order quantity: 4000 Shares
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing Stock
Therefore, the purpose of issuing stock is a crucial content to analyze.
- One of the main objectives of issuing stock is to raise capital for the company.
- The group can provide liquidity to their shareholders.
- Company’s brand name, corporate image, popularity will enhance by issuing stock
- In India, the listing will provide the public market for the equity.
About the Company
However, Besides other information, company history plays a vital role in terms of analyzing the management properly.
- The well-established company manufacture tutti fruity (Diced Chelory), also refers to as Papaya Preserve.
- The attachment of the group is to manufacturing canned fruit cube which comes under bakery products.
- Their engagement also includes the processing of almonds, trading of sesame seeds,
clove, murabba, cutpeel, karonda, toor daal, daalchini. Almonds are imported from California and other
Middle East countries in Maharashtra.
- Nakoda’s manufacturing units are spread over 5900 Sq. Meter in aggregate.
- The strength of Nakoda group is experienced oriented business, experienced promoters, and team, the presence of established distribution network.
- Nakoda group has certain business strategies, such as grow their product reach, increase and improve operational efficiencies and strengthing marketing capabilities.
- Managing Director: Pravin Choudhary
- Company Secretary: Pratul Wate
- Chief Financial Officer: Sakshi Tiwari
Financial Information of the Group
So, according to the financial information, investors can decide whether to invest in the IPO or not.
Nakoda Group of Industries Limited IPO Review:
The draft red herring prospectus or DRHP shows that from the last 2 years the profit is raised to some extent. According to the last financial year, Nakoda has clocked an earning per share at 2.75. The DRHP also reveals P/E ratio based on Basic and Diluted EPS for FY 2016-17 that stands at 12.73. According to the last FY, the return on net worth (RoNW) has clocked at 8.50%. As per March 31, 2017, Net Asset Value per Equity Share is 10.86. Hence, based on the data Nakoda Group of Industries Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view on the issue. Depending on the last 2 years analysis, the group is giving an average performance but have ample chance to improve. As it is a newly emerging company, before invest money in its share, investors must understand that only a long-term approach should be taken.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.