MRC Exim Limited is engaged in the business of trading of various industrial, metals and alloy products including iron and steel. It is Mumbai based company. This is multi-product trading company with a diverse product portfolio. They are opening their SME initial public offering to be listed on the stock market. Let us check the MRC Exim Limited IPO review and discuss the issue, date, issue price, investment pros and cons from the draft prospectus.
About MRC Exim Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 6,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 8,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 15 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 3,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.50 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Augmenting additional working capital requirements.
- Company believe that listing will enhance its corporate image and visibility of brand name. Company also believe that it will receive the benefits from listing of Equity Shares on the SME Platform of BSE. It will also provide liquidity to the existing shareholders and will also create a public trading market for the Equity Shares of the Company.
- MRC Exim Limited is incorporated in Oct 2015.
- The product portfolio of the company like products such as GI Pipes, Insulators, Transmitter, Heat Exchangers, Conductors, Water Pumps, Graphite, Cobalt, Tungsten, Aluminum, Coil & Steel Pipe, D1 Tool Steel, D2 Tool Steel and Tool Steel HSD amongst others.
- MRC Exim limited serves the corporate and other clients from fabrication and manufacturing industry.
- This company’s focus is to foster growth and promote enduring business ties with its client.
- MRC Exim Limited is providing quality products and reliable services and sourcing from reputed
- This company’s being market leaders in Industrial metal segments.
- MRC Exim Limited becoming professional marketing partners for their principals to meet the objectives of sales, market information and customer service.
- Mr Kirit Kumar Shah aged 62 years, is the Managing Director of our Company.
- Mr. Chandu K. Jain aged 48 Years, is the Non Executive Director of our Company.
Being a fairly new company, with starting operations only since 2015, very little financial data is available for analysis. Bloomberg also was unable to provide any transaction data on their website. As per the DRHP, the company has managed to increase their total revenue by almost 4 times from FY 2016 to FY 2017 and their profits have increased by almost 6 times. But due to lack of data, our MRC Exim Limited IPO review tags this issue as RISKY. Only high-risk takers and cash-rich investors can think to apply.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.