Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing and export of absorbent cotton and medical consumable products. It is Pithampur, MP based company. Their new issue will be launched soon in the primary markets. So let us quickly check the issue date, issue price and go through the draft red herring prospectus to find out the Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd IPO Review for you.
About Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – February 5,2018.
- IPO Closes on – February 7,2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs.40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 shares.
- Issue Size – 6,384,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 25.54 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Repayment/Prepayment of certain unsecured borrowings by the company.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd is incorporated in 2009.
- This company owns in both domestic and international markets.
- Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd is exports its products majorly to countries such as Portland, Italy, Latvia, Russia, Spain and Greece.
- This company was initially engaged in the business of dealing and processing of raw cotton, yarn and textile fabric.
- Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd has now diversified in to health and hygiene sector.
- The products portfolio of this company are Absorbent Bleached Surgical Cotton, Absorbent Cotton Wool, Cotton Balls, Cotton Ear Buds, Cotton Zig Zag.
- Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd is starting with the processing and cleaning of raw cotton and going forward up to the manufacture of the above products.
Promoters of the company :
- Sarvapriya Bansal, aged 61 years, is the Chairman, Director and Promoter of the company.
- Avnish Bansal, aged 32 years, is the Managing Director and Promoter of the company.
Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd IPO Review: The financial data is revealing that Mohini Health has managed to keep a spiral growth in the profits of the company. Though there is a minor dip in the profits on the financial year 2017, this may be due to the debts of the company. Once the company raises funds from the IPO, the debt interest will be lowered and that can bring immediate relief to the bottom line. Hence, our Mohini Health & Hygiene Ltd IPO Review is NEUTRALLY POSITIVE on this IPO. Risk savvy and cash-rich investors can apply, only if they are having a long-term view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review