Metropolis Healthcare Limited is one of the leading diagnostics companies in India. This is mainly a Mumbai based company. The main discussion topic of the content is Metropolis Healthcare IPO Review.
Metropolis Healthcare IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – April 3, 2019
- IPO Closes on – April 5, 2019
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 15,269,684 Equity Shares of Rs.2 aggregating up to Rs. [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Listing of the Equity Shares will enhance the visibility and brand image of the company.
- Provide a public market for the Equity Shares in India.
About The Company –
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 1980.
- This company has 106 clinical laboratories 1130 collection centers in seven countries.
- In India, Metropolis Healthcare Limited has laboratories across 18 states and 173 cities for monitoring of disease, early detection, and diagnostic screening.
- This company also provides analytical and support services for the clinical research projects to some clinical research organizations.
- In the last financial year (2018), Metropolis Healthcare Limited approximately 7.7 million patients visited the lab and around 16.0 million tests conducted in the clinics.
- This company offers 3,480 clinical laboratory tests and 524 profiles which combines a variety of tests for the specific disease.
- To provide better services, Metropolis Healthcare Limited has implemented a ‘hub and spoke’ model.
- Outside India, this company has a presence in Ghana, Zambia, Kenya, Sri Lanka and Mauritius for laboratory operations and in UAE, Nepal, Nigeria, and Oman for 3rd party services.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited has been recognized by Biotrains for “excellence in customer service and delivery” and FICCI for “service excellence (diagnostic center)” and LH Insights for “best in health and fitness” in 2018.
- This company has 4,585 full-time employees, including 183 pathologists and doctors and 2,022 scientific officers and phlebotomists located in India.
- The laboratories of Metropolis Healthcare Limited are managed by qualified scientific staff and supervised by a team of pathologists with specializations in relevant fields of laboratory medicine.
- This company has been at the forefront in conducting impactful camps and driving numerous workshops for different sections of the society.
Corporate Office –
Metropolis Healthcare Limited
Address – 250-D, Udyog Bhavan,
Hind Cycle Marg,
Worli, Mumbai – 400030.
Customer care : 022-33993939
Global Reference Laboratory –
Metropolis Healthcare Limited
Address – Kohinoor City Mall,
Commercial Building-A,4th Floor,
Off LBS Marg,
Vidyavihar (West) Mumbai – 400070.
Media Contact –
Metropolis Healthcare Limited
AGM, Corporate Communications.
Email – [email protected]
The promoter of Metropolis Healthcare Limited :
- Dr. Sushil Kanubhai Shah, aged 71 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Executive Director of this company.
- Ameera Sushil Shah, aged 39 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Metz Advisory LLP is the Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Dr. Sushil Kanubhai Shah, aged 71 years, is the Chairman and Executive Director of this Company.
- Ameera Sushil Shah, aged 39 years, is the Managing Director of this Company.
- Mihir Jagdish Doshi, aged 56 years, is a Non-Executive, Non-Independent Director of this Company.
- Sanjay Bhatnagar, aged 57 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Vivek Gambhir, aged 49 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Milind Shripad Sarwate, aged 59 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Metropolis Healthcare Limited :
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited is one of the leading diagnostics companies in India which is well positioned to leverage the expected growth in the Indian diagnostics industry.
- Main competitive strengths of this company are their Experienced Senior Management Team and Qualified Operational Personnel.
- Established track record of successful acquisition and integration in India and overseas are other strengths of this company.
- One of the competitive strengths of Metropolis Healthcare Limited is its Robust Information Technology Infrastructure with a focus on improving efficiency.
Business strategies of Metropolis Healthcare Limited :
- Continue to focus on Organic Growth Initiatives to Expand their Reach is Metropolis Healthcare Limited’s main business strategy.
- This company continues to focus on Providing Quality Tests and Services.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited also focus on the Expansion of its Service Network.
- Another business strategy of this company is increasing their Business from Individual Patients.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited’s one of the strategy is their pursue New Avenues of growth.
- This company focus on Consolidation Opportunities in a Largely Unorganized Diagnostic Sector.
Company Financials :
Metropolis Healthcare IPO Review :
The financials is the statement of the profit-loss of the company. It was derived from the company DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). As per the FY18, basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was at 20.49. The prospectus has not opened up the P/E ratio (price to earnings) of the company. The company’s RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 23.76 and 83.58 respectively. Therefore, Metropolis Healthcare IPO Review carries NEUTRAL view. Investors may try it for long term horizon. On the issue opening date of the IPO one can check NSE bid details to get more sure about it. Our earlier content has description about this. Apart from this Grey market premium is another significant point to analyze an IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.