MCX Holidays for 2013:
The following information is for the trades all over the calendar year.
Be aware: This Timing could change without prior notice. We’re not accountable for any change and visitors should check with official notices before accepting this timing.
GOLDEN TRADING RULES OF MCX TRADING
- Don’t over trade.
- At all times keep in mind that to trade with stop loss.
- All the time alter stop loss hits exit the trade.
- By no means attempt to recover losses on the same day.
- At all times book profits on first possibility.
- Keep away from trading in risky market.
- Cash can’t be made on a regular basis from markets. Sometimes, settle for losses.
- By no means average your losing positions.
- Don’t execute many trades that you could no longer keep watch over at one time.
- At all times follow these directions.
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, WordPress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.