MAS Financial Services Ltd is a Gujarat based company. The company is registered as a non-banking financial company with the Reserve Bank of India. MAS Financial Services offer Financial Services for Micro Enterprises Loans, SME Loans, Home Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Used Car Loans, and Commercial Vehicle Loans to satisfy their varied needs. They are soon get listed in the exchanges through their IPO. Let us check the MAS Financial Services Ltd IPO review in this post.
About MAS Financial Services Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – October 6, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 10, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 456 – Rs. 459 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 32 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 32 Shares.
- Issue size – Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 460.04 Cr. Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 233.00 Cr. Offer for Sale of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 227.04 Cr.
- Listing exchange – BSE, NSE.
- DRHP – Click here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Fresh Issue – The Company proposes to utilise the proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards augmenting its capital base to meet future capital requirements.
- Offer for Sale – The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale.
About The Company-
- MAS Financial Services Ltd is incorporated in 1995.
- This Company operated across six States and in Delhi through 119 branches.
- As of September 30, 2016 Company had more than 530,000 active loan accounts and 3,200 Customer.
- MAS Financial provide product and services under 5 categories:
1. Micro-enterprise loans.
2. SME loans.
3. Two-wheeler loans.
4. Commercial Vehicle loans.
5. Housing loans.
- The focus of the company remains on the vast lower income and middle income groups of the society, spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas, and including formal and informal sector.
- This company’s network of 72 branches in major cities of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu & Karnataka, through which over 3200 centers are catered is destined to grow.
- Strengths of the Company are –
1. Over 2 decade in business.
2. Diversified product offerings.
3. Access to diversified sources of capital and cost-effective funding.
4. Developed an extensive operational network in Gujarat and Maharashtra.
5. Robust credit assessment and risk management framework.
Promoters of the company :
- Kamlesh Chimanlal Gandhi.
- Mukesh Chimanlal Gandhi.
- Shweta Kamlesh Gandhi.
MAS Financial Services Ltd IPO Review: The best parts of this company is they have managed to increase their profits year after year steadily. Once they get the IPO fund they can even strengthen their business model even better. The issue is fully priced and the grey market premium (GMP) is already quoting at Rs. 150 – Rs. 160. Hence, this MAS Financial Services Ltd IPO review keeps a NEUTRALLY POSITIVE view on this issue. You may apply for the issue but don’t forget to perform our last day subscription check method.
Categories: IPO Review