The machine tools manufactured company Marshall Machines Limited was set up by Mr. Gautam Sarup in the year 1994. They are engaged in manufacturing various CNC turning centers including Patented Double Spindle CNC Turning Centers. The business primarily consists of an entire machine solution to manufacturers of Axles, Crankshafts, Auto Parts, Fans etc. The content will cover every detail of Marshall Machines Limited IPO Review along with the date, price and issue details of it.
About Marshall Machines Ltd-Issue Details
- Issue open on- Aug 28, 2018
- The issue close on- Aug 30, 2018
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Face value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue size: 3,870,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Issue price: Rs Per Equity Share
- Market lot:
- Listing At: NSE SME exchange
- Minimum order quantity:
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing Stock
- The company can enhance the equity capital by issuing shares.
- It helps to popular the brand image along with the corporate name.
- By issuing stock a company can enter into the public market.
About the Company
- The company belongs to the first CNC Machine manufacturers in India.
- In the company’s customer list, there are popular brands like HERO HONDA, HAVELLS, ROCKMAN, AMTEK AUTO, GNA, USHA etc.
- Their research and development center is in Ludhiana, the center focus on the development of super-optimized machines and smart automated machine tools.
- Its payroll has 256 permanent employees.
Marshall Machines Ltd Management Group
- Managing Director: Gaurav Sarup
- Wholetime Director: Gautam Sarup
Marshall Machines Limited IPO Review:
The above figures are the last five years financial record of the company. As you can see, the last year PAT (profit after tax) is quite high in comparison to previous years. Now, have a look at the prospectus of the company, refers to draft red herring prospectus. Basic earnings per share (EPS) as per the FY 18 stands at 5.47. P/E ratio is not available in the company prospectus. In the FY18 Return on Net Worth (RoNW) is 43.36%. NAV/Share is at 12.62 in the last FY. Last FY data is much higher than the previous years that generates a doubt in the genuineness of the data. Therefore, Marshall Machines Limited IPO Review comes with a NEUTRAL view. Investors must think twice and check the genuineness of the available data of the company. Otherwise, they can invest at their own risk.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading on her own account. Ankita is also preparing for the NISM Research Analyst Series XV examination seriously.
Categories: IPO Review