Titan Company Limited is mainly an Indian luxury goods company. Titan is the fifth largest integrated own brand watch manufacturer in the world. This company has expanded and explored under-penetrated markets and created leading brands across categories. The content is all about Titan Company Limited Share Price Graph and News.
Titan Company Limited Share Price Graph
The company started their journey in 1984. At first, they collaborated with the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO). In the beginning, the company name was Titan Watches Limited. Titan launched Fastrack in 1998 and became an independent urban youth brand in 2005. It also has its footprint in various accessories with a range of bags, belts, and wallets. It spread its marketing network over 1400 stores and a total retail area of over 1.8 m sq ft. The company has become one of the leading companies with the retail network spanning over 240 towns. The various kinds of products are listed below:
- Precision Engineering.
Among many reward and achievements, Titan Company Limited has been featured in Bangalore’s top 10 Innovative Company brands. At customer fest 2018 Titan wins Customer Experience Program award. In the Channel News Asia Sustainability Ranking 2014, Titan ranked among the 100 most sustainable corporations and collect “Hall of Fame” award at 12th Franchisee Awards 2014 by Franchise India.
In the FY 2017-18, Titan’s profit grows about 52.6%. The company registers a revenue growth of 42% in the first quarter of 2017-18. Income growth stands at 44% in Q4. Titan is a large-cap company as its market cap is 77,730.12 that is higher than the 75,000 limits. Now, just check out the other fundamental data of the company. Based on the consolidated information P/E ratio stands at 70.55 and EPS is 12.41 in the last FY. Price/Book value is 14.58%. Div Yield percentage is 0.30%. Titan Company Limited Share Price (as on 27.06.2018) is 872.85 in NSE.
Titan share price was Rs 921.35 at the end of 16 November 2018 in the National Stock Exchange. The present market cap is Rs 81529.84 crores. The earning per share or EPS is Rs 14.12 as per the average share price of the trailing 12 months data. The price over earning ratio or P/E stands at 65.25. The book value or BV per share is Rs 57.31. The price over book value or P/BV is 16.02. The Dividend yield is 0.41%. The 52 weeks high price is Rs 999.70 and 52 weeks low is Rs 732.32.
The quarter ending September 2018 reported a sales figure of Rs 4,522.18 crores. Other operating income stands at Rs 45.05 crores. The operating profit stands at Rs 468.92 crores. Other income stands at Rs 27.90 crores. The EBITDA is Rs 496.82 crores. The net profit stands at Rs 305.91 crores. The earning per share or EPS of this quarter stands at Rs 3.45.
Titan Company Ltd. popularly known as Titan is a Large Cap company operating in the Indian Fast Moving Consumer Durables sector or Consumer Durables sector in short. It has a current market cap of Rs 81529.84 crores.
Titan Company Ltd. earns its key revenue from jewellery, watches, eyewear, precious and semi-precious stones, gold and many other sources as well. In the recently audited yearly financial report for the year ending 31 March 2018, Titan reported that it earned Rs 12906.88 crores equivalent to 82.44% of total sales from the sale of jewellery, earning from the sale of watches contributed Rs 2054.70 crores or 13.12% of total sales, revenue from the sale of eyewear contributed Rs 413.89 crores equivalent to 2.64% of total sales, earning from others contributed Rs 99.64 crores or 0.63% of total sales, sale from precious and semi-precious stones contributed Rs 68.28 crores or 0.43% of total sales, revenue from gold contributed Rs 39.46 crores or 0.25% of total sales, revenue from other operating income contributed Rs 59.83 crores or 0.38% of total sales, other services contributed Rs 8.52 crores or 0.05% of total sales and sale of scraps contributed Rs 4.83 crores or 0.03% of total sales.
For the quarter ended 30 September 2018, the company reported a sales of Rs 4522.18 crores (consolidated), up by 2.62% from the sales of last quarter which were Rs 4406.57 crores and up by 30.21% from the last same quarter sales of last year which were Rs 3473.07 crores. The company reported a net profit after tax of Rs 302.81 crores in the latest quarter.
The top management of Titan includes Mr B Santhanam, Mr Ashwani Puri, Mr Bhaskar Bhat, Mr K Gnanadesikan, Mr Harish Bhat, Mr N N Tata, Mr T K Balaji, Mr Ramesh Chand Meena, Mrs Hema Ravichandar, Prof Das Narayandas, Mrs Ireena Vittal.
The company has appointed M/S B S R u0026amp; Co. LLP as its auditors.
As on 30 September 2018, the company has a total of 887,786,160 nos of shares outstanding.
The Titan Company Limited Share Price shareholding pattern of the company currently has different shareholders in the manner as mentioned below.
- The promoters and promoter group of the company hold 469,701,920 nos of shares which is equivalent to 52.91% of total shares.
- The foreign institutions or FIIs hold 173,134,752 nos of shares amounting to 19.50% of total shares.
- Financial institutions hold 23,201,257 nos of shares amounting to 2.61% of total shares.
- General public holds 151,978,846 nos of shares which is equivalent to 17.12% of total shares.
- The NBFCs and mutual funds together hold 44,187,668 nos of shares or 4.98% of total shares.
- Others hold 23,957,377 nos or shares or 2.70% of total shares.
- In addition, a total number of 1,624,340 nos shares which are equivalent to 0.18% of total shares are subscribed by the Central Government.
Shares held by different mutual fund companies (portfolio as on 31 October 2018)
- SBI mutual fund in the scheme ETF Nifty 50-D which is a large-cap fund holds 3942445 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 332.98 crores.
- ICICI Prudential mutual fund in the scheme Balanced Advantage Direct-Growth Fund which is a dynamic asset allocation hybrid fund holds 2634812 nos of shares amounting to Rs 222.54 crores.
- SBI mutual fund in the scheme Bluechip Direct-G which is a large-cap fund holds 1960224 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 165.56 crores.
- Motilal Oswal mutual fund in the scheme Multicap 35 Fund Direct-Growth which is a multi-cap fund holds 3569666 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 301.49 crores.
- DSP mutual fund in the scheme Equity u0026amp; Bond Direct-Growth which is an aggressive hybrid fund holds 1306687 nos of shares amounting to Rs 110.36 crores.
Besides Titan Company Limited Share Price, For more data on other companies, please open the link.