Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is a leading housing finance company in India. Indiabulls Housing Finance share price fluctuation affects Nifty because it carries good weightage among Nifty 50 stocks.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Share Price Graph
Incorporated in 2005, Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited was formed to meet social needs for housing by giving long-term loan for house ownership. In the journey of a little over one decade the small housing finance company giving loans to Indian middle class has turned into a big brand in the housing finance sector in India. Reliable and impeccable service combined with customer centric approach backed up by a global standard of infrastructure has made the company one of the top companies in its own business space.
The shareholding pattern of Indiabulls Housing Finance is as follows.
- Promoters stake – 23.82%
- Foreign Institutions – 63.24%
- Others – 5.09%
- Retail investors – 4.17%
- Mutual Funds u0026amp; NBFC – 2.51%
- Financial Institutions – 1.17%
A high stake of foreign investors has made the stock attractive for investment.
In the last quarter of fiscal 17, Indiabulls Housing Finance has reported a consolidated net sales growth of 18.40% (quarter to quarter) and 22.10% (quarter over same quarter of last fiscal). In the last quarter of fiscal 17, it has reported PAT (profit after tax) of Rs 837.32crores.
The company earns its revenue from the sale of financial products and interest and other charges earned from them. As per the latest financial data, revenue earned from interest of total loan is Rs 7560.05 crores (over 95% of total sales), revenue earned from loan processing charges is Rs 298.14 crores (3.75% of total sales), fees u0026amp; other charges contributed Rs 43.39 crores (0.54% of total sales), revenue from other operating fees Rs 16.3 crores (0.20% of total sales revenue) and 15.06 crores from commission (0.18% of total sales value).
Indiabulls Housing Finance share price is Rs 1120 (as on 21.06.17, 10.08 hrs.) in BSE. As per the latest data, the standalone basis P/E is 16.85 versus average industry PE of 25.22, EPS is Rs 66.99. Market cap is Rs 47,907 crores. The face value of a share is Rs 2.
The closing share price of Indiabulls Housing Finance on 02 November 2018 is Rs 870.90 in NSE. The earning per share or EPS as per the trailing 12 months data is Rs 92.28. The price over earning ratio or P/E is 9.44 calculated over the performance of the previous 12 months. The book value per share or BV is Rs Rs 314.71. The price over book value or P/BV is 2.77. The dividend yield is 4.82%. The 52 weeks high price is Rs 1440.00 and the 52 weeks low price is Rs 639.05.
The Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. is a leading company in India operating in the housing finance sector. The present market cap is Rs 37173.73 crores. It is a large-cap company and the company is a part of the Indian benchmark index.
The Indiabulls Housing Finance earns its revenue largely from interest and dividend among others. The audited financial report for the fiscal ending 31 March 2018, shows that Indiabulls Housing Finance has earned Rs 9708.29 crores from the accrued interest which amounts to 96.77% of total sales value. In addition, income loan process charges are Rs 238.43 crores which contributed 2.37% of total sales. Income from fees and u0026amp; charges is Rs 33.40 crores which amount to 0.33% of total sales, income from other operating revenue contributed Rs 26.30 crores (0.26% of total sales value) and earning from commission contributed Rs 25.29 crores equivalent to 0.25% of total sales.
For the quarter ended 31 September 2018, Indiabulls Housing Finance reported a consolidated sales of Rs 3980.39 crores, which showed an increase by 2.32% from the last quarter sales of Rs 3890.27 crores and increased by 29.78% from the previous year same quarter sales of Rs 3067.04 crores. The company has reported a net profit after tax of Rs 1034.92 crores in the latest quarter.
The top management of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. includes Dr Kamalesh Shailesh Chandra Chakrabarty, Brig(Retd) L S Sitara, Justice(Retd) B P Singh, Justice(Retd) G S Misra, Mr Ajit Kumar Mittal, Mr Gagan Banga, Mr Ashwini Omprakash Kumar, Mr Sameer Gehlaut, Mr Prem Prakash Mirdha, Mr Shamsher Singh Ahlawat, Mrs Manjari Ashok Kacker, Mr Subhash Sheoratan Mundra.
The company has M/S Deloitte Haskins u0026amp; Sells LLP as its auditors.
As on 30 September 2018, the company has a total of 426,695,676 nos of shares outstanding.
The Indiabulls Housing Finance Share Price, shareholding pattern of Indiabulls Housing Finance currently has different shareholders in the manner as stated below.
- Shares held by different mutual fund companies (portfolio as on 30 September 2018)The promoters and promoter group of companies hold 91,994,807 nos of shares equivalent to 21.56% of total shares.
- The foreign institutions or FIIs hold 235,345,748 nos of shares amounting to 55.16% of total shares.
- The NBFCs and mutual funds together hold 13,464,868 nos of shares or 3.16% of total shares.
- Financial institutions hold 46,154,656 nos of shares amounting to 10.82% of total shares.
- General public holds 18,645,617 nos of shares which is equivalent to 4.37% of total shares.
- Others hold 18,292,388 nos or shares or 4.29% of total shares.
- In addition, a total number of 2,797,592 nos shares which are equivalent to 0.66% of total shares are subscribed to GDR.
Shares held by different mutual funds
- SBI mutual fund in the scheme ETF Nifty 50-D which is a large-cap fund holds 3043838 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 260.81 crores.
- Kotak mutual fund in the scheme Equity Arbitrage Direct-G which is a hybrid arbitrage fund holds a total of 2086000 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 178.74 crores.
- Edelweiss mutual fund in the scheme Equity Arbitrage Direct-G which is a hybrid arbitrage fund holds 1555000 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 133.24 crores.
- HDFC mutual fund in the scheme Arbitrage Direct-G which is a hybrid arbitrage fund holds 1130000 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 96.82 crores.
- DSP mutual fund in the scheme Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund Direct-Growth which is a dynamic asset allocation fund holds 76500 nos of shares amounting to Rs 6.55 crores.
Besides, Indiabulls Housing Finance Share Price, For more information on other companies kindly visit our stock technicals page.