Marine Electricals India is engaged in the business of providing Integrated Electrical and Automation Solutions. It is Mumbai based company. This company deals in a growing Integrated Electrical and Automation Solution Provider dealing in comprehensive electrical solution across industries with a significant presence in the Marine sector and Non-Marine sector. The article will interpret Marine Electricals India IPO review. Besides Marine Electricals India IPO Review there are qualitative and quantitative details.
Marine Electricals India IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 28, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 64 – Rs. 66 Per Equity Share.
- IPO Closes on – October 03, 2018.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 6,496,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 42.87 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Working capital requirements of Marine Electricals.
- Funding expenditure for general corporate purposes of this company.
About The Company –
Company background is significant to state Marine Electricals India IPO Review.
- Marine Electricals India is incorporated in 2007.
- This company provides a solution in Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and Industrial Automation backed by In-house Product Design and Development, Manufacturing, Installations and after sale service.
- Marine Electricals has business relationships with global electrical players like Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE.
- This company has also entered into an agreement with NLC India Limited to provide Solar Power Evacuation system, thus venturing into the renewable energy segment.
- Marine Electricals has two manufacturing facilities in South Goa.
- This company has 305 employees on its payroll.
Products and Services of Marine Electricals :
Electric power generation, management, and distribution :
Marine Electricals India offers the entire power systems starting from the generators right up to the lighting distribution panels. This company using the latest engineering tools that individual components forming part of the complete system comply with the requirements. This company has delivered solutions to a variety of vessels includes bulk carriers, container vessels, luxury yachts, offshore vessels, dredgers, frigates, corvettes, fast attack crafts, offshore patrol vessels etc.
- Main switchboards.
- Emergency switchboards.
- Generator panels.
- Motor starter panels.
- Consumer panels.
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS).
- Rectifier units and battery chargers.
- Various power management systems.
- Distribution boxes.
- Motor starter boxes.
- Shore connection boxes.
- Test panels.
- Lighting distribution panel.
- Emergency switch-off panel.
- Engine control room (ECR) consoles.
- Cargo control consoles.
- Individually designed bridge consoles.
- Ceiling consoles.
- Chart tables.
- Wing consoles.
Navigation and Communication :
Marine Electricals Limited offers a choice of sophisticated navigation and communication products to meet demands of enhanced efficiency required by the shipping industry. This company is able to provide customized products and solutions by leading electronic manufacturers in the fields of Communication and Navigation. This navigation and communication can be based on a modular bridge concept, composed of renowned brands.
Electrical Propulsion :
Electrically propelled vessels of this company provide a large number of advantages making it the preferred choice of propulsion solution. Electric ships of this company require a single source of power for all ships functions including propulsion. This mainly provides a great deal of flexibility in designing the ship’s layout.
Marine Electricals Integrated Platform Management System :
The Marine Electricals Integrated Platform Management System is mainly based on MEACOS 3000 is a redundant, high speed, sophisticated and highly automated monitoring and control system. The Integrated Platform Management System (IPMS) of this company is a customized automation system tailored to customer and class requirements. This is mainly controls and monitors virtually every mechanical system on a ship.
Information Technology :
Marine Electricals has gathered the expertise for designing a stable and efficient IT backbone which is used for proper data management and data sharing. This is mainly a network infrastructure which saves on cabling and is ready for running multiple services over the same network likes IPTV, CCTV, and telephony.
Engineering and Project Management :
- This company’s customer support during the realization of the ship’s technical specification.
- Marine Electricals definition and specification of the systems and their technical data.
- Making out the electrical load balance and the measuring point list is a main depending thing of project management.
- This company’s calculation of short-circuit currents and selective responsively of a system.
- Selection and integration of all electrical and electronic systems, including the clarification of interfaces, in order to achieve an optimized complete system of Marine Electricals.
- Antenna arrangement system.
- Consideration of all national and international regulations of this company and the rules of the respective classification societies.
- The project management system follows the design of the drawings for electrical equipment and supply of documents with up-to-date electronic data processing.
- Cable engineering and routing system of the project management.
- Lighting equipment arrangement of this company.
Low Voltage Power Control Centers :
- MEcubE3 Low – Voltage power control centers of this company are cover a wide range of switchboards suited for the demanding needs of various industries likes Oil and Gas, Life Science, Chemicals, Power Plants, Data Centers. Besides this, there are Residential and Commercial applications.
- MEcubE3 Low – Voltage power control centers of Marine Electricals are engineered and manufactured in accordance to IEC 61439 with normal ratings tested up to 6300A 100kA 690V, with installed feeder sections and bus-coupler arrangements.
Marine Electricals service Blokset switchboards have long guaranteed the durability. It’s availability of several tens of thousands of installations the world over. Tried and tested reliability, overall performance and an attractive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) have caused Blokset to become, the reference switchboard for a large number of panel-builders, industrial site managers and maintenance managers.
Marine Electricals MEpoweR3 is a medium voltage which is offering an alliance partner with Schneider Electric. This is completely designed in-house in consultation with Schneider Electric. This company manufactures 12KV/ 24KV/ 36KV metal clad switchgear panels with the VCB and SF6 circuit breakers supplied by Schneider Electric.
Registered Office and Manufacturing facility:
The Registered office of Marine Electricals is located at B-1,
M I D C, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
Manufacturing unit – I:
The manufacturing unit of this company is located at Plot No. 17 and 18,
Verna Industrial Estate, Verna Taluka Salcete,
Manufacturing unit – II:
The manufacturing unit of this company is located at N-51, N-52, N-59, and N-60,
Verna Industrial Estate, Survey No. 33 of Verna
Village, Verna Taluka Salcete,
The promoter of Marine Electricals :
- Mr. Vinay Uchil, aged 47 years, is an Individual Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Venkatesh Uchil, aged 41 years, is an Individual Promoter, Chairman and Whole-Time Director of this company.
- KDU Enterprises Private Limited is the Corporate Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Venkatesh Uchil, aged 41 years, is the Managing Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Vinay Uchil, aged 47 years, is the Chairman, Whole-Time Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mrs. Tanuja Pudhierkar, aged 45 years, is the Non-Executive Non-Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Madan Pendse, aged 67 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Nikunj Mishra, aged 62 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- Expand the total installed production capacity and product range of this company.
- Increasing operational efficiency of Marine Electricals.
- Competitive pricing of this company.
- Increase the scope of offering and entering new emerging segments of Marine Electricals India.
- This company’s well-strategized growth plan.
Company Financials :
In Marine Electricals India IPO Review, company financial statement is required.
Marine Electricals India IPO Review :
The attached snapshot is the profit-loss statement which is important to state Marine Electrical India IPO Review. The data is taken from the company’s prospectus. It shows previous five years performance of the company. The data shows the company is in a fast-growing stage. Last fiscal year statement shows the highest growth of the company, 1,596.63 lakhs. Though in the year 2015, the company had a fall in profit, it has recovered quickly. Now, have a look at the company prospectus from which we can get fundamental ratios of the company. Earnings Per Share (EPS), based on consolidated basic and diluted statement is 9.07 in 2018. For some reason, the company has not opened the price to earnings ratio data of the company. Return on Net Worth (Consolidated) of the company is 16.78 as per the year 2018. NAV/Share is 15.76. The company data is pretty good. Therefore, our analyzation says Marine Electricals India IPO review carries a POSITIVE view. Investors must subscribe to the IPO for an investment purpose. We hope the Marine Electricals India IPO Review works well.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.