Manav Infra Projects is engaged in the business of civil construction services which is applied to the piling, excavation, road construction, land leveling. The headquarter of the company is situated in Mumbai. In 2009, Mr. Mahendra Narayan Raju established this company in the name of Manav Infra Projects Pvt Ltd (Manav). In this post we will check the Manav Infra Projects Ltd IPO review and will check in case there is any profit opportunity in this public issue.
About Issue :
- IPO opens on – 04.09.2017
- IPO closes on – 08.09.2017
- IPO Market Timing – 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Face Value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs. 30 per equity share
- Minimum Lot – 4000 shares
- Equity shares offered – 18,36,000 equity shares
- Equity Shares prior to the offer – 50,00,000 equity shares
- Equity Shares after the offer – 68,36,000 equity shares
- Issue constitutes – 26.86% (Post offer paid-up Equity Share Capital)
- Issue size – Around Rs.5.5 cr. (Market cap Rs.20.50 crores)
- Issue type – Fixed Price.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Listing at – NSE SME Exchange
- DHRP – CLICK HERE
About The Company-
- Customers include medium to large size of construction and infrastructure companies like Kanakia Spaces Realty, J Kumar Infra Projects, ACC Ltd, J P Infra, Simplex Infrastructure, Man Infra Constructions, Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd amongst others.
- Also, provide a complete range of earth moving machines and construction equipment on rent for all type of infrastructure and construction related work.
- A fleet of machinery includes excavators, pills, rigs, rock breakers.
- Top 5 customers contribute approximately 82% of the revenues.
Service provided by Manav Infra Project Pvt Ltd :
- Piling: Piling for any construction project be it buildings, bridges, antenna towers and even small bungalows and villas.
- Excavation: Provides excavation for the structure like buildings, bridges etc.
- Road Construction: Development and construction of the road in Mumbai and adjacent areas.
- Pre-stressed Rock Anchoring: Foundations for high-rise tower.
- Construction Equipment Rental: Fleet on machinery on rental basis includes excavators, piling rigs, soil compactors, rock breakers and more. The top class international brands like CAT, Volvo, Kobelco, Tata Hitachi, JCB, Furukawa, Ashok Layland, Komatsu and more have built by the machines.
- Other Services: Residential and commercial contracts, Handling, and transportation of limestone and coal.
Name of Top Shareholders :
- Mahendra Raju.
- Mahalakshmi Raju.
- Rajamma Gadhraju.
- Vempalli Narasimha Raju.
- Minesh Shah.
- Jagesh Mangilal Jain.
- Satish Shankappa Shetty.
Promoters of the Company :
Mahendra Narayan Raju is the promoter and Managing Director of the company. His shares held 42,49,000 and average cost of acquisition in Rs.4.00.
Company Financials :
Positives of the Company :
- Experienced Management Team.
- Reputed client list.
- In depth knowledge of industry – Commercial & Technical.
- Proven track record.
- Large Base of machines and equipment.
- Cost Advantages of Civil Construction.
Manav Infra Projects Ltd IPO Review : After touching the magical 10,000 mark the Nifty index, has entered consolidation mode and there is an interim correction on the markets. Hence, investors should not expect euphoric gains as achieved in SME IPOs like Focus Lighting And Fixtures Ltd etc. However, this Manav Infra Projects Ltd IPO review suggests that only risky investors with surplus cash can try this issue for medium to long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.