Mahip Industries Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of packaging materials. This is mainly Ahmedabad based company. The content will going to cover Mahip Industries IPO Review along with issue detail, company summary. Before stating Mahip Industries IPO Review, let’s focus on issue details.
Mahip Industries IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – February 26, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – March 1, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs.10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.32 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 5,196,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 16.63 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- The main object of the issue is funding the working capital requirements of Mahip Industries Limited.
- General corporate purposes of this company.
- One of the object of the issue is issue related expenses of Mahip Industries Limited.
About The Company –
- Mahip Industries Limited was incorporated in 1995.
- This company’s product portfolio includes Stagguard, Box, Corrugated Boxes, Corrugated Boxes with Partition, Corrugated Boxes With Lid, Printed Corrugated Boxes, Customized Corrugated Boxes, Laminated Corrugated Boxes, Bituminized corrugated boxes, Corrugated Cartons/Printed, Corrugated Cartons, Heavy Duty Corrugated Boxes, Multicolor Printed Cartons, Corrugated Sheets, Corrugated Paper Rolls, Auto Slot Boxes & Die Cut Boxes etc.
- Mahip Industries Limited has a facility with an installed capacity of 3500 tons per annum and intends to
increase the existing capacity to 8352 tons in near future.
- This company does its business in Gujarat, through its network of dealer/distributor /agents.
- Mahip Industries Limited also sells directly to the customers.
- This company intends to enter and capture new markets in other states.
- Mahip Industries Limited has 50 full-time employees on its payroll.
- This company committed to offer high quality packaging materials to various industries, the company aim to constantly upgrade technology and their range with modernized equipment and advanced technology.
- Mahip Industries Limited are extending reach to national and international clients to serve top companies worldwide with their existence in Gujarat.
- This company having more than two decades of experience in the packaging industry, they have earned a respectable place among the top players in the industry by offering the best products and services to reputed industries.
- Mahip Industries Limited have high level of knowledge about the needs of customers, resulting from continuous 2 way communication between their representatives and customers.
- This company have been engaged in the business by providing customized product as per the respective requirement of the customer.
- The wide variety of Mahip Industries Limited’s products enables them to cater their customer taste and preference.
- Also this company have well established systems and procedures for staffing and the implementation of current and long term objectives so they will able to market their products more effectively.
Products of Mahip Industries Limited :
Corrugated Boxes –
Mahip Industries Limited have in-house research team to create corrugated boxes as per the dimensions of the containers thereby providing optimal space utilization. This company’s owing to the light weight cardboard used to create the corrugated boxes, handling becomes easy thereby making this cost effective. In this chemical, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry, Mahip Industries Limited’s corrugated boxes are known for their longevity and quality.
Corrugated Rolls –
Corrugated Cardboard Rolls of Mahip Industries Limited can be used for a variety of purposes like packaging, packing and storing. This Corrugated rolls of this company are a protective packaging product for customers who require a flexible solution to protect their products in transit. This company provide the easiest way to package and protect items of different sizes and forms as the soft liner improves shock absorption. This is easier to use since it can be manually cut to size and wrapped around a product.
Corrugated Sheets –
Corrugated sheets of Mahip Industries Limited is a material consisting of a fluted corrugated sheet and 1 or 2 flat liner boards. This sheets is made on “flute lamination machines” or “corrugators” and this is used in the manufacture of shipping containers and corrugated boxes. Being sturdy and soft, this sheets helps in cushioning as it resists compression and is an excellent low-cost item. These corrugated cardboard sheets of this company are best used to line boxes, separate items inside or pad them.
Corrugated Stiffeners –
Corrugated Sheets of Mahip Industries Limited are widely used in the manufacture of corrugated boxes and shipping containers. Best quality paper fabric, the central filling resists crushing. Besides this, serves as a cushion to protect the contents of the box. This can reduce stress that otherwise can significantly damage the contents of the box particularly fruits and other sensitive products. This is available in different sizes, shapes and designs as per the requirements of the client.
Corporate Office –
A-902, Safal Solitaire,
Nr. Divya Bhaskar,
Makarba, S.G. Road,
Ahmedabad – 380015.
Phone – +91- 9714006601, +91-9714006603
E-mail : [email protected]
Registered Office –
Survey No.127, Jalalpur – Godhneshwar,
Dholka Bagodara Highway,
Ahmedabad – 387810.
Phone : +91 9714006601, 9714006613.
E-mail : [email protected]
The promoter of Mahip Industries Limited :
- Mr. Rajiv Govindram Agrawal, aged 47 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this Company.
- Rajiv Govindram Agrawal (HUF) is another Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Rajiv Govindram Agrawal, aged 47 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
- Mr. Radhesham Oza, aged 44 years, is the Non Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Jignesh Shah a renowned Company Secretary, aged 37 Years, is the Independent Director of the Company.
- Ms. Riddhi Kumar aged 33 Years, is appointed as the Independent Director of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Mahip Industries Limited :
- The main competitive strength of Mahip Industries Limited is the experience of more than two decades in the industry.
- One of the strength is provide customized packaging solution as per client requirements of this company.
- Another competitive strength is adopted the latest machinery and technology in production of Mahip Industries Limited.
- Guarantee global quality products at competitive rates with timely delivery schedules of this company.
- The most important strength is In-House logistic support ensuring timely delivery of Mahip Industries Limited.
Business strategies of this company :
- The main business strategy is expand product portfolio of Mahip Industries Limited.
- One of the strategies is enhance capacity of this company.
- Improve Production And Operational Efficiency And Follow ‘Do More With Less Policy’ are the most important business strategies of Mahip Industries Limited.
- Increase Client Base And Explore NEW Industries of this company.
Company Financials :
In order to state Mahip Industries IPO Review, company financials are necessary.
Mahip Industries IPO Review :
This is the final part of Mahip Industries IPO Review. The above statement reflects previous years profit-loss statement of the company. The company is in the development stage. In the FY18, the company has gained 414.13 profit. It is considered as the highest profit among the previous years. Let’s have a quick look at the company prospectus. Basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) was at the level of 3.15 as per the FY18. P/E ratio or price to earnings ratio stands at the level of 10.14 (according to the basic and diluted EPS). RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 18.97 and 16.10 respectively. Based on our analysis Mahip Industries IPO Review carries NEUTRAL view. Investors can do long-term investment in this IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.