Madhya Pradesh Today Media Limited is engaged in the publication of a newspaper, news through news portal and event-based magazine. They are a publishing house having a daily evening Hindi newspaper that was launched in MP and available in Chhattisgarh, UP, Delhi, and Maharashtra. The company is coming up with its new issue shortly. In this post, we will check the Madhya Pradesh Today Media Ltd IPO review and will also discuss the return opportunities for our followers.
About Madhya Pradesh Today Media Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 19, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 21, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 66 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue size – 2,146,500 Equity Shares of Rs 10 up to Rs 14.17 Cr .
- Listing exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- DRHP – Download from here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Expansion of Business by upgrading Unit Offices in various cities in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh.
- Meeting working capital requirements.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- Its a fact that the Print Media is one of the most important pillars of democratic system in India, which is the largest democracy in the world.
- Pradesh Today Media Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 12 December 2012.
- The group has also launched a Morning Daily soon thereafter in the year 2010.
- The print Media has adopted all the new changes and also the challenges with its unique modern way of visualizing things.
- It has embraced Information Technology, which resulted in better coverage with great speed and affordable price.
- Pradesh Today actually prints a twelve-page colored newspaper which is as per the International standard – They are the first print media to start this in Madhya Pradesh State.
- As many as 1,10,851 publications (Newspapers & Other periodicals) have been registered in India till 31st March 2016 witnessing a constant growth of the Print Media.
- This has been tagged as a non-government company and they are registered at Registrar of Companies (ROC) in Gwalior.
Name of the top shareholders :
- Hradayesh Kumar Dixit.
- Shantanu Dixit.
- Pratiksha Dixit.
- Awadhesh Dixit.
- Surekha Dixit.
- Kaustubh Dixit.
- Aastha Dixit.
- Sunil Kumar Jain.
Promoter of the company :
Shri Hradayesh Kumar Dixit and Shri Shantanu Dixit are the promoters of the company.
Madhya Pradesh Today Media Ltd IPO Review: There are two major insurance IPOs are hitting the main exchanges. The first is ICICI Lombard IPO and the second one is SBI Life Insurance IPO. We feel that the prudent investors should stick to value investing. Hence, we keep our view on this Madhya Pradesh Today Media Ltd IPO review as NEUTRAL. Only cash risk investors with risk appetite can think to apply.
Categories: IPO Review