Kshitij Polyline Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing, marketing, and sourcing of plastic sheets, folders, i-cards, and files. It is Mumbai based company. Here, the entire detail of the company has given here along with Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review. Let’s start with the issue detail of the company before the Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review.
About Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 21, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – September 27, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 35 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,500,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 8.75 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- In order to purchase machinery as well as equipment, the company needs to acquire funds.
- Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Kshitij Polyline Limited is incorporated in 2008.
- This company’s product range can be classified into three broad categories.
- Kshitij Polyline Limited’s products have wide application in printing and stationery.
- This company exports their products to some countries like Uganda, Lebanon, Sri – Lanka, South Africa, Bhutan, Nepal, Dubai, and many more places.
- Kshitij Polyline Limited is established in the year 1998.
- This company offers plastic sheets like PP, PVC, HIPS, Rigid Sheets and OHP Sheets, Card Holders and neck Lanyards, Files and Folders, Lamination Pouches/Films and Rolls, Binding Combs, Binding Spirals/Coils, Double Loop Metal Wiro and many more.
Products of the company :
Binding Materials –This company provides various types of Binding Materials. Binding materials is one of the manufacturing products. These are available as per the different needs of targeted customers.
Lamination Materials –
Kshitij Polyline Limited is committed to bringing forth a quality range of Lamination Materials. This company offered range includes, New Spiral Binding Machine, LC Corner Cutter and Motorized Spiral Binding Machine besides many other that are extensively demanded in the market.
Badge Clip Fitting –
This company offering a broad variety of Badge Clip for their esteemed clients. The offered range of this company including Binding Materials, Lamination Materials, and OHP Sheets which are manufactured and designed with high-grade materials under expert guidance.
Industrial Plastic Sheets –
Kshitij Polyline Limited is engaged in offering a wide range of Industrial Plastic Sheets. Its cutting-edge technology in the high-grade raw material.
Double Loop Metal Wiro –This is one of the Vital products from this company’s complete product range. Double Loop Metal Wiro is one the most demanded product from their complete product range in all over Indian market.
Neck Lanyards –
This company has successfully established an eminent manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of Neck Lanyards. These products include Binding Materials, Lamination Materials and OHP Sheets meeting with the laid guidelines of the organization.
Plastic Card Holders –Plastic Card Holder is the product which is manufactured by clients requirement. This company provides a various design of Card Holder is attached with any Neck lanyards.
Plastic Files and Folders –
This company is deemed as a very reputed organization with longtime experience in the concerned domain. Kshitij Polyline Limited is engaged in bringing forth for valued clients an authentic array of Plastic Files and Folders. Their products are largely demanded and appreciated for their attractive look, high efficiency, and optimum functionality.
Binding Machine –This company provides the various kinds of products such as Binding Machine. The company provides some of the other products which are related to their manufacturing products.
ID Cards Corner Cutter –Kshitij Polyline Limited provides the various kinds of ID Cards Corner Cutter. LC Corner Cutter is user-friendly and easy to use.
Binding Spiral –Binding Spiral is one of the most demanded product. These products will available on regular basis in various colors.
Dye-sublimation Products –This company’s product range includes a wide range of 10 mm mug tape, sand mat, heat resistant tape, silicon pad (which is 15 x 15 inch), 3d sublimation coil and small mug coil.
PP Sheets –Kshitij Polyline Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality PP Sheets. This company is manufacturing this PP Sheets in more than 20 designs.
File Folder Accessories –This company’s product range includes a wide range of 2 ring binder file clip, file piping lace, lever file metal clip, punch file plastic clip, punchless file metal time clip, and 4d ring binder file metal clip.
Plastic Sheets –This type of products is the manufacturer of a wide range of products which include pet sheet.
Plastic Clip Fitting and Other Accessories –This company offers plastic badge clip, lanyard plastic fitting, lanyard fitting, lanyard plastic fitting 15 mm, lanyard plastic fitting for mobile with ring and lanyard fitting for mobile.
Metal Clip Fitting and Accessories –Kshitij Polyline Limited is offering 103 b1 lanyard metal fitting, 209 lanyard metal fitting, 210 lanyard metal fitting clip, bc 5 badge plastic clip, 101 f1 lanyard metal fitting, and 102 s1 lanyard metal fitting.
Miscellaneous Products –This company is leading Manufacturer of I card and lanyard printing service, plastic id card and lanyard printing work and calendar hanger from Silvassa.
Business strategies of Kshitij Polyline Limited :
- Leveraging Market Skills.
- Long-Term Relational with Clients.
- Achieving Operational Efficiencies.
- Expand Distribution Network and Customer Base.
- Brand Building.
- Expand the Business in a new location.
Kshitij Polyline Limited –
Survey No. 110/1/13, Amli Village, 66 K. V. A. Road, Jogeshwari East,
Silvassa – 396230, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India.
The promoters of Kshitij Polyline Limited :
- Bharat Hemraj Gala, aged 42 years, is a Chairman, Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Hemraj Bhimshi Gala is the Promoter of this company.
- Rita Bharat Gala, a Non-Executive Director and Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Bharat Hemraj Gala, aged 42 years, is a Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Rita Bharat Gala, aged 42 years, is Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Rahul Devshi Shah, aged 38 years, is Executive Director and CEO of this company.
- Mr. Chandrakant Babubhai Parekh is the Independent Director of this company.
- Mrs. Rajul Dhimant Visaria is the Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Rushiraj Zaverbhai Patel is the Independent Director of this company.
Company Financials :
Company financials background is required for stating Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review.
Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review :
In order to step into the Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review, we must go through the financial statement of the company. The past five years financial record has been attached here. As the company is a newly developed company, the growth level is gradually rising. The last financial year 2017-18 profit after tax (PAT) stands at 10.62 lakhs which is much more higher than the previous years. Before concluding the review, let’s focus on the DHRP of the company, draft red herring prospectus. The prospectus contains all the fundamental details of the company. Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share or EPS is at 1.18 as per the fiscal year 2016-17. The company’s price to earnings ratio (P/E Ratio) based on basic and diluted EPS FY17 is at 29.66. Return on Net Worth of the company is 6.8% in the year 2017. NAV/Share stands at 13.7 in the last fiscal year. The quantity of the available data is quite high in comparison to the previous years’ record. Therefore, a question of doubt may arise on that. It is advisable to check the accuracy of the data twice before making any investment. Otherwise, apply at your own risk. However, Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Review holds a NEUTRAL review.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review