Kritika Wires is engaged in the business of manufacturing high quality galvanized steel wires and wire products. It is Kolkata based company. In this post, we will analyze Kritika Wires IPO Review along with the issue details of the company.
Kritika Wires IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 26, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 01, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 32 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,812,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 15.40 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- This company to meet working capital requirements.
- General corporate expenses of Kritika Wires.
- To meet the issue expenses of this company.
About The Company –
- Kritika Wires is incorporated in 2004.
- This is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company.
- Kritika Wires products are used by various clients in the government and private sectors like power, infrastructure, railway, and many more industries.
- The products of this company are used for transmission and distribution of Electricity, manufacturing of concrete slippers, poles, bridges, and other infrastructure facilities.
- Kritika Wires has two manufacturing facilities, situated at Dhulagarh Industrial Park, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- This company has 285 full-time employees on its payroll.
- Kritika Wires products are type tested & approved by various NABL Accredited laboratories like IDTL, NSIC & NTH Corporation and are supplied as per the Indian Market Specification.
Products of Kritika Wires :
Mild Steel Wire :
Mild Steel Wire is used for general engineering purpose. Applications are – electricity board distribution and
general engineering purpose.
Gi Stay Wire :
Gi Stay Wires applications are – electricity Board distribution purpose.
Galvanised Strand For Earthing :
This earthing’s applications are – electricity board transmission purpose.
A.C.S.R Core Wire :
A.C.S.R Core Wires application is core wire for Aluminium conductor.
ACSR Core Wire Strand :
ACSR Core Wire Strand’s application is core wire for Aluminium conductor.
Cotton Baling Wire :
Cotton Baling Wires application is a cotton baling industry.
Indented PC Wire :
This type of wires application is a concrete pole for electricity distribution.
Spring Steel Wire :
Spring Steel Wires application is heavy duty springs and wire-netting.
Barbed Wire :
Barbed Wires applications are fencing and anti-climbing device in electricity transmission tower.
Umbrella Rib Wire :
Umbrella Rib Wires applications are umbrella flat and round wire.
Rolling Shutter Wire :
Rolling Shutter Wires application is rolling shutter spring.
Sankrail Howrah 711313.
The promoters of Kritika Wires :
- Mr. Naresh Kumar Agarwal, aged 35 years, is Promoter, Chairman and Whole Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Hanuman Prasad Agarwal, aged 49 years, is Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- All time Suppliers Private Limited is one of the Promoters of this company.
- RA Comptech Investment and Consultant Private Limited is the Promoter of this company.
- Mohta Agencies Private Limited and Balaji Electrodes Private Limited the Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Naresh Kumar Agarwal, aged 35 years, is the Chairman and Whole Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Hanuman Prasad Agarwal, aged 49 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Ankush Agarwal, aged 26 years, is the Whole Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Sanjeev Binani, aged 50 years, is the Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Rajesh Kumar Choudhary, aged 45 years, is the Additional Independent Director of this company.
- Mrs. Radhika Vyas, aged 39 years, is the Additional Independent Director of this company.
Name of Top Clients of Kritika Wires :
- BMW Industries Limited.
- Gupta Power Infrastructure Limited.
- Cabcon India Limited.
- Anvil Cables Pvt. Limited.
- BRB Cable Industries Limited.
- Lumino Industries Limited.
- B AND T Cables Limited.
- Sesa International Limited.
- Laser Power and Infra Pvt Limited.
- Larsen and Toubro Limited.
Name of Top Suppliers Of this company :
- Electrosteel Steels Limited.
- Jai Hanuman Industrial Corporation Scr.
- Classic Electrodes (India) Ltd.Scr.
- Gavrill Metal Pvt. Ltd.
- Korea Zinc.
- Shakambhari Ispat and Power Ltd Scr.
- BST Infratech Ltd.
- Shivam India Limited – Steel Division SCR.
- Supershakti Metaliks Private Limited.
- Visa Steel Limited.
Business Strength of Kritika Wires :
- Government contractor of Kritika Wires.
- The business strengths are quality assurance and state of art infrastructure.
- Recognized and established client base of this company.
- A wide range of products and timely delivery of Kritika Wires.
- The business strength of this company is leveraging the expertise of their Senior Management Team.
Business Strategies of the Company :
- Augment of this company’s working capital base in order to better utilize their installed capacities.
- The business strategy is to broaden their marketing base.
- Improve their manufacturing facilities by delivering cost-effective products for Kritika Wires.
- This company’s main focus on consistently meeting quality standards.
- Optimal utilization of resources and incentives of Kritika Wires.
Company Financials :
Kritika Wires IPO Review :
The company profit growth level is in the upward direction. The company had a short downfall in the year 2015. After that, it has recovered its profit from 42.98 lakhs to 430.99 lakhs as per the last fiscal year 2017-18. This is the profit-loss details of the company. Now, let’s analyze the fundamental ratios of the company before the Kritika Wires IPO Review. Earnings per Share (EPS) stands at the 2.11 level (basics and diluted for the period 2016-17). The company prospectus or DRHP has not revealed the price to earnings ratio. The company’s return on net worth stands at 7.83 level in the fiscal period of 2017. NAV/Share is 52.66. Now, let’s have a look on the Kritika Wires IPO Review. Based on our analysis, Kritika Wires IPO Review holds a NEUTRAL view. Investors can apply it for a long term period.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review