Kids Medical Systems Ltd (KMS) is in the business of providing the solution in the healthcare sector as a pediatric clinic chain. Kids Clinic OR TKC is actually a venture by Kids Medical Systems Private Ltd. This company is also engaged in providing hospital consultancy to their Doctor Partners. This company’s overall output is purely focused on delivering great health services by using technological platforms to connect the audience with the doctors and vice versa. Their initial public offering will be open for application starting today. This post will go deep into the Kids Medical Systems Limited IPO review for our readers.
About Kids Medical Systems Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 11,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 14,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.00 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To set up healthcare Clinics and purchase of interiors, furniture and allied infrastructure.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Kids Medical Systems Ltd is incorporated in 2013.
- This company offer services which help doctors to manage, educate and develop their clinic, its infrastructure, its people and provide guidance in services to parents of the child.
- Kids Medical Systems also provide services like timely reminders on vaccinations.
- This company provide the service Management/Light Asset Model which includes the clinic Management Software, clinic reports, Training, recruitment of staff, Online and Offline engagement with customers.
- KMS also provides Glow sign Boards, Standees, Paraphernalia and apart from that they also arranges for co-branding marketing as and when required in Schools, Pre-Schools, e-mailers, SMS marketing, WhatsApp marketing or other electronic marketing modes.
- It partners with doctors at a clinic / premise level.
- This company started from one clinic in Dombvilli (Thane District- Maharastra) and reached to 15 Hospitals/Doctors with whom it entered into Management Partnership/Franchisee agreements/Revenue sharing arrangement.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Anirvan Amitava Dam, aged 40 years, is one of the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mrs. Pallavi Anirvan Dam, aged 37 years is one of the Promoter, Non-Executive and Non-Independent
Director of this Company.
Company Financials In Lakhs:
Kids Medical Systems Limited IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company was making consistent losses until the financial year 2017. That may be due to the company debts. On FY 2017 they have managed to post profits. But at the current earnings, the issue price of Rs. 30 seems on the expensive side. Hence, our Kids Medical Systems Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Rather sit on cash and safe traders will not make any harm if they give this issue a miss.
Categories: IPO Review