In the last half of July a few new issues are going to hit the stock exchanges. Most of them are SME issues. The latest of them are Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO. In this post, I will discuss about the company in details and also will check the pros and cons of investment in Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO review.
About The Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO:
- Issue opens: July 24, 2017.
- Issue closes: July 28, 2017.
- Offer price: Rs. 52 per equity share.
- Issue size: 4.06 crores.
- Listing exchange: NSE SME.
- Issue prospectus: CLICK HERE.
Objectives Of The Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO:
- To expand company operations through their subsidiaries named “Keerti Institure Limited” and Keerti Tutorials Limited”.
- Developing apps and programs.
- Developing a portal for recruitment, training and placement.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company – Keerti Knowledge And Skills Ltd (KKSL):
- The promoter of the company is Shri Sudhakar P. Sonawane.
- Registered office: 65/2823, Ashadeep CHS Ltd., Gandhi Nagar, Near MIG Cricket Club Bandra (East) Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra, India.
- The company started its operation in 1998 as Keerti Computers Institute (KCI) and they were one of the largest computer training institutes in the Mumbai and Thane area.
- The company operates over 90 authorized training centers in Mumbai, Thane and Raigad area.
- The products and services of the company consists of knowledge and skills, IT education and training and academics coaching.
- The company has trained over 5 lakhs students so far and they are training around 40,000 students per year.
- The company is also providing staffing and placement solutions to various companies and proposes to venture in app based or web based programs.
The following flowchart shows the companies operations and products and services in a nutshell and will help in understanding the company during the Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO review.
The financial data shows that the company has made steady profits apart from FY 2016. The EPS for FY 2015-2016 was Rs. 1.92 and that for FY 2017-2018 is Rs. 8.75. The latest P/E ratio of the company is hovering around 13.31. Also the latest NAV of the company is around close to Rs. 40 against a issue price of Rs. 52.
Keerti Knowledge And Skills Limited IPO Review:
- Issue looks fully priced.
- Issue does not look pretty attractive due to competitive nature of the business.
- We maintain a NEUTRAL rating.
- Risky investors can give a try but must use our last day IPO selection technique.
Categories: IPO Review