Kapston Facilities Management Ltd (KFML) is engaged in providing private security and facility management services in India. It is a Hyderabad based company. Their new issue will be open starting from 20th March and will close on 22nd March. We will check the DRHP of KFML and will consider the investment opportunities through this Kapston Facilities Management Ltd IPO Review.
About Kapston Facilities Management Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 20, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 22, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 92 Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 1200 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1200 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,304,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 21.20 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Part finance working capital requirements of the Company.
- Part repayment of Unsecured Loans.
- Meet General Corporate Purposes.
- Meet Offer Expenses.
About The Company –
- Kapston Facilities Management Ltd (KFML) is incorporated in the year 2009.
- This company is one of the leading service providers of Security Services in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh and is an ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company.
- KFML has also partnered with ‘National Skill Development Corporation’ (NSDC) and ‘Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana’ (DDUGKY) project under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) in the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Odisha, Assam and Kerala
- Kapston Facilities Management Ltd’s headquarters in Hyderabad (2 offices- Registered office and Corporate office).
- This company has a widespread network of 4 branch offices and 8 training centres across 10 cities in 8 states.
- Kapston Facilities Management Ltd has around 6394 employees across different locations.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Srikanth Kodali, aged 44 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Radha Krishna Pinnamaneni, aged 57 years, is the Promoter and Non-Executive Director of this company.
Kapston Facilities Management Ltd IPO Review:
The IPO has a retail allocation of 50%. The company has a beautiful financial sheet with the profits risen starting from FY 2013 till FY 2017. Considering the financial performance our Kapston Facilities Management Ltd IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this IPO. Investors can invest in KFML for medium to long-term view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review