Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd is a leading integrated Facilities and Property Management company. This company provide their services to corporate, SMEs, Government institutions and Residential Segments. Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd offer specialized Cleaning and Hygiene services, Housekeeping, Pantry, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Handyman services – repair and maintenance), Pest Control, Landscaping, Guest House management to Façade cleaning. They are coming up with a new public issue that is going to be launched on 12th of this month. Let me point out the pros and cons of investing in this issue in my Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd IPO review.
About Kaarya Facilities Services Ltd IPO:
- IPO opens on – October 12, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 17, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO .
- Minimum lot – 3000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue size – 1,599,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.40 Cr.
- Listing exchange – BSE SME.
- DRHP – Click here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Meeting Additional Working Capital Requirements.
- Purchase of Equipment.
- Purchase of ERP Software.
- Purchase of Employee Uniforms.
About The Company-
- Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd is incorporated in 2009.
- Currently majority of the company revenues comes from deployment of personnel for soft services comprising of housekeeping services, help desk management, office administration executives, and pantry and steward services.
- KFSL gradually also developing into suppliers of all aspects of building maintenance and operations services including technical services and other hard services such as tank cleaning, pest control, contracts management and more.
- This company also work towards women empowerment and employment of disable people wherever it is possible and client is also agreeable.
- Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd is a leading integrated Asset and Facilities Management company.
Promoters of the company :
- Vineet Pandey.
- Vishal Panchal.
Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd IPO Review: The company could not post financial results in the latest quarter as compared to the previous years. The merchant banker also does not have a steady track record. Also there are mega issue like the GIC IPO in the markets which looks safer and more attractive for investors. Hence our Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd IPO review has a NEUTRAL rating on this issue. Apply only if you can take some risk and are sitting on excess cash.
Categories: IPO Review