KPR Agrochem Limited is engaged in manufacturing, retailing and distribution activities of agriculture output enhancing and crop yield protection products. This is mainly Andhra Pradesh based company. The article contains K.P.R. Agrochem IPO review along with the issue details, price.
K.P.R. Agrochem Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – Jun 17, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – Jun 19, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size –
- Fresh Issue – [.] Eq Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 21.00 Cr).
- Offer for Sale – 12,000,000 Eq Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. [.] Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Repayment or prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by K.P.R. Agrochem Limited.
- To meet additional working capital requirement of this Company.
- General corporate purposes of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited.
About The Company –
- K.P.R. Agrochem Limited incorporated in 2007.
- This company offers a wide product range including crop nutrients, crop protection, veterinary feed supplements, sulphuric acid and variety of seeds.
- K.P.R. Agrochem Limited also manufactures sulphuric acid-based chemicals such as oleum and LABSA which are used in synthetic detergents, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and veterinary feed supplement industries.
- Some of the branded products offered by this company are : FAST, MOTOX – 10G, SAMRAT ATRAZINE 50% WP, MEGA IMIDA, ABHAYA CAL MIX, APURVA SEEDS, AJAY (14-35-14) and AJAY (20-20-0).
- K.P.R. Agrochem Limited has 9 depots at different locations for easy connectivity with nearly 8000 dealers across India.
- This company also has a chain of Kisan Seva Kendras to directly connect to end customers.
- K.P.R. Agrochem Limited is a part of the K.P.R. group, which is involved in chemicals, agri-inputs, poultries and rice mills related business.
- This company has three manufacturing units located at Balabhadrapuram (Godavari district), Biccavolu (Godavari district), and Koppal district (Karnataka).
- This agrochem firm also has a waste heat recovery plant at Biccavolu to generate power from the steam residue collected during sulphuric acid production.
- This company also has a quality control laboratory at : (a) Biccavolu facility, Andhra Pradesh (b) Balabhadrapuram facility, Andhra Pradesh (c) Warangal facility, Telangana (d) Koppal facility, Karnataka.
Products of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited :
- CROP PROTECTION PRODUCTS
- CROP NUTRIENT PRODUCTS
- VETERINARY FEED SUPPLEMENTS
UNIT-1 Registered Office : BALABHADRAPURAM
D.No: 8-256, Tata Nagar, BALABHADRAPURAM -533 343,
East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Tel: +91-8857 237367/236767 Fax: 91 8857237333
UNIT -2 BICCAVOLU
3-128/5, Nallamilli Road, BICCAVOLU – 533 343,
East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Sy. No. 108 & 109, Near Kunikeri Thanda,
HALAVARTHI VILLAGE – 583 231, Taluka and District Koppal,
COMPLIANCE OFFICER :
Mr. Narayana Rao Poluri
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +91 8857 237367
The promoter of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited :
- Papa Reddy Kovvuri, aged 81 years, is the Chairman and Whole time Director of this Company.
- Venkata Mukunda Reddy Karri, aged 56 years, is the Managing Director of this Company.
- Rajasekhar Reddy Kovvuri, aged 40 years, is the Whole time Director and Executive Director of this Company.
- Satyanarayana Reddy Kovvuri, aged 39 years, is a promoter of this Company.
- Satyanarayana Reddy Kovvuri, aged 50 years, is a promoter of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Papa Reddy Kovvuri, aged 81 years, is the Chairman and Whole-time Director and a Promoter of this Company.
- Venkata Mukunda Reddy Karri, aged 56 years, is the Managing Director and a Promoter of this Company.
- Rajasekhar Reddy Kovvuri, aged 40 years, is the Whole time Director and Executive Director and a Promoter of this Company.
- Venkateswara Rao Gannamani, aged 42 years, is the Non-Executive, Independent Director of this Company.
- Madhavi Vakala, aged 44 years, is the Non-Executive, Independent Director of this Company.
- Muralikrishna Waddiparthi, aged 67 years, is the Non-Executive, Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Sudarshan Pharma Industries Limited :
- The main strengths of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited is their wide agri-input product portfolio with presence across the agri-value chain enabling diversification of revenue risk.
- Strong and growing distribution network of this company.
- One of the strength of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited is their material sourcing capabilities.
- Certified manufacturing facilities of this company.
- Experienced Promoters and management team of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited.
Business strategies of this company :
- Enhance product offering of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited.
- Geographical expansion of this company.
- Increase their market penetration of K.P.R. Agrochem Limited.
Company Financials :
K.P.R. Agrochem IPO Review
The financial data contains profit-loss statement of the company. It shows annual profit-loss statement which reflects the company has gained almost moderate benefit all over the years. Now, let’s have a quick look at the fundamental ratios of the company, derived from the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). The fundamental data contains EPS(earnings per share), PE(price to earnings ratio), RoNW(return on net worth), NAV(net asset value). EPS is 2.67 and PE is not available in the company prospectus. RoNW(Return on Net Worth) is 11.66 and NAV/Share is 22.90. Therefore, based on our analysis, the company’s IPO carries a NEUTRAL point of view.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.