JM Financial Products Limited is engaged in providing financial services mainly in the area of vehicle leasing and lease syndication. The article contains JM Financial Products NCD Review along with issue details.
About JM Financial Products NCD Issue Details :
- The issue opens on – April 22, 2019
- The issue close on – May 21, 2019
- Issue Type: Secured, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures (Secured NCDs).
- Face value: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Issue size (Base) : Rs. 1,000.00 Cr
- Issue size (Shelf) : Rs. 2,000.00 Crore
- Issue price: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Market lot: 1 NCD
- Listing At: BSE
- Minimum order quantity: 10 NCD
- DRHP: Click Here
Objectives of Issuing NCD :
- For the purpose of onward lending, financing, and for repayment /prepayment of interest and principal of existing borrowings of JM Financial Products Limited.
- General Corporate Purposes of this company.
About JM Financial Products :
- JM Financial Products Limited was incorporated in 1984.
- This company is a Non – Deposit Taking NBFC authorized by RBI.
- JM Financial Products Limited offers a gamut of financial services through participation in securities lending, distribution, issuance, and syndication.
- This company’s Products mainly based on customer needs, the company offers secured and unsecured loans.
- JM Financial Products Limited principally works in the area of four asset classes which are fixed income division (real estate financing), fixed income division (structured financing), SME financing and capital market financing.
- This company also offers unsecured loan to customers if the creditworthiness of the customer is good and purpose is acceptable.
- JM Financial Products Limited has also ventured into housing finance business and real estate broking business under the brand name of JMFHL and Dwello, respectively.
Products of this company :
- FID (structured financing) – It comprises structured lending to companies in different sectors for secured lending, subordinated or mezzanine financing, promoter financing, property collateral, syndication and acquisition financing.
- FID (real estate financing) – It includes loan against commercial property or residential property or project or land or shares.
- SME Financing – In this segment, the loan is provided to small and medium enterprises for the project, institutional, and working capital purposes against education institutional and property lending.
- Capital market financing – In capital market financing, loans are provided for ESOP financing, buy now sell later, arbitrage, margin trade financing, public offer financing, broker financing, and personal purposes.
Company Strength :
- The main strength of this company is their strong background of shareholders along with brand name and parentage of the JM Financial group.
- Well positioned to benefit from industry trends of JM Financial Products Limited.
- Another strength is their strong financial and operating performance reflected in strong growth, asset quality and returns of this company.
- One of the strength of JM Financial Products Limited is their wide customer base, strong customer relationships and geographic diversification.
- Well defined process, secured loan book and strong asset quality of this company.
- JM Financial Products Limited’s diversified funding sources and strong credit profile adequately capitalized to fund their growth.
- One of the best strength of this company is their experienced management team.
Company Strategies :
- Diversify JM Financial Products Limited’s liabilities and strengthen their credit profile.
- Further diversification through geographic expansion and increasing their client base.
- Bottom up approach to underwriting and focus on risk adjusted profitable growth.
- Achieve operations excellence by further strengthening their operating processes and risk management systems are most important strategies of this company.
- JM Financial Products Limited’s main focus on technology to manage and grow business.
Registered and Corporate Office :
JM Financial Ltd
7th Floor, Cnergy
Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai – 400 025
Phone : + 91 22 6630 3030
Fax : +91 22 66303223
International Subsidiaries :
Ebene, Republic of Mauritius
JM Financial Overseas Holdings Private Limited
Suite 2004, Level 2, Alexander House 35
Cybercity, Ebène, Republic of Mauritius
Phone : +230 4645100
JM Financial Singapore Pte Ltd
30 Cecil Street, #21-01/02 Prudential Tower
Phone : +65 64221888
New Jersey, USA
JM Financial Securities, Inc.
2500 Plaza 5, Harborside Financial Center,
Jersey City, New Jersey – 07311, USA
Phone : +1 201 633 3610
Company Management :
- Mr. Vikram Pandit, aged 61 years, is the Non-Executive Chairman and Nominee Director of this company.
- Mr. Hariharan Aiyar, aged 50 years, is the Non-Executive Vice Chairman and Nominee Director of this company.
- Mr. V P Shetty, aged 70 years, is the Non-Executive Director and Nominee Director of this company.
- Ms. Dipti Neelakantan, aged 59 years, is the Non-Executive Director and Nominee Director of this company.
- Mr. Darius E Udwadia, aged 78 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
- Dr. Anup Shah, aged 41 years, is an Independent Director of this Company.
Financial Statement :
JM Financial Products NCD Review
The financial statement carries profit-loss record of the account. It states the company has gained 4866.77 lacks in the last 2018 quarter. The earnings per share of the company was 0.89 as per the last quarter. The information is taken from the DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). Based on our analysis, JM Financial Products NCD Review carries POSITIVE view.