Jinaam’s Dress Limited is a manufacturer, distributor, and supplier of Indian fusion and ethnic apparels for women. This is mainly Gujarat based company. The article is about Jinaams Dress IPO Review.
Jinaams Dress IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – April 9, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – April 15, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 59 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 7,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 42.48 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Purchase of Machineries of Jinaam’s Dress Limited.
- Augmenting the long term working capital requirements of this company.
- Repayment of certain debt facilities availed by Jinaam’s Dress Limited.
- General corporate purposes of this company.
- To meet the Issue related expenses of Jinaam’s Dress Limited.
About The Company –
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited was incorporated in 2011.
- This company has a PAN India presence through distribution network across 19 states and 4 UTs in the country.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited focuses on new designs considering current market trends.
- This company designs, manufactures and markets a wide portfolio of women’s apparels across multiple brands.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited’s product range includes ‘lehenga-choli’, ‘kurti’, ‘dupatta’, scarfs and ‘sarees’ of various fabrics such as satin, georgette, crepe, chiffon, velvet, polyester, cotton, silk, wool etc.
- This company also operates a retail store for women’s apparel located at The Gateway Hotel, Surat, Gujarat.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited has an exclusive tie up with e-commerce platform www.manndola.com, which was owned by one of their Group Company, for online marketing and selling of its products.
- This company have an installed manufacturing capacity of 5,00,000 mtrs/month for dress materials.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited manufacturing process starts with processing of procured grey fabrics, dying, printing, embroidery, cutting, stitching, sewing, finishing, inspection and packing of the final products.
- This company’s current brand portfolio includes “JINAAM’.”, “FLORAL CREATION”, “ROMA”, “ASMIRA”, “HEROINE”, “BAHNI”, “ZAREEN”, “TIARAA” and “FORMM”.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited’s source their raw materials, other fabrics and finished materials from various suppliers, weavers and traders, located across Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- This company have introduced around 134 product catalogues each of which comprises an average of around 8-10 designs.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited have a dedicated team of creative work force including fashion designers, fashion technologists, CAD designers, sketch and paint artists, other skilled and semi-skilled job workers etc.
- This company also cater international market in countries such as United Kingdom, Dubai, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Mauritius directly or through merchant exporters and bulk fabric dealers.
SALES and MARKETING OFFICE :
Shree Radhe Krishna Textile Market,
Shop No :R-6035 To R-6039,Ring Road,
Surat – 395002, Gujarat – India.
FACTORY and REGISTER OFFICE :
Jinaam House:Plot No-524,
Road No – 5,Sachin GIDC,
Surat – 394230, Gujarat – India.
Phone no – +91 – 261 – 2399123
Email – [email protected]
The promoter of Jinaam’s Dress Limited :
- Rahul Hemraj Oswal, aged 43 years is the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Vishal Hemraj Oswal, aged 36 years is the Promoter and Whole Time Director of the Company.
- Pritam Hemraj Oswal, aged 38 years is the Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Rahul Hemraj Oswal, aged 42 years, is one of the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Vishal Hemraj Oswal, aged 36 years, is one of the Promoters and also a Whole-time Director of this Company.
- Neha Vishal Oswal, aged 36 years, is the Whole Time Director of this Company.
- Viral Bariya aged 31 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company.
- Monal Khanna aged 31 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this Company.
- Amreetaa Roy Panneriy aged 44 years, is the Non-Executive Independent Director of this Company.
Competitive Strengths of Jinaam’s Dress Limited :
- The main competitive strength of Jinaam’s Dress Limited is their creative product designing process.
- Diversified Product Portfolio offering affordable fashion across various price segments of this company.
- One of the strength of this company is their composite Manufacturing facility.
- Another competitive strength Jinaam’s Dress Limited is their Experienced of the Promoters and the Team.
Business strategies of Jinaam’s Dress Limited :
- The main business strategies of Jinaam’s Dress Limited is their expand the presence in retail.
- Increase Brand awareness of this company is another strategy.
- Jinaam’s Dress Limited’s one of business strategy is their expand the presence into Home furnishing.
- Optimum Utilization of Resources are another strategy of this company.
- Enhance customer base by entering new geographies to establish long-term relationships are most important strategy of Jinaam’s Dress Limited.
Company Financials :
Jinaams Dress IPO Review :
The above financial statement contains annual profit-loss of the company. As per the data, in the FY18, the company reached the maximum profit level in Fy18 among the years. The DRHP (draft red herring prospectus) of the company displays its fundamental details. As per the data, EPS (earnings per share) was at 5.26 in FY18. Here, P/E ratio is not available. RonW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 25.37 and 23.02 respectively. Based on the data, Jinaams Dress IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. Investors may apply it for
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.