Jhandewala Foods Limited (JFL) is carrying out the manufacturing of food products like Ghee and Mangodi. It is a Jaipur, Rajasthan based company and they are also engaged in the marketing of Saffron, Poha and Dalia. These products of the company are marketed under its own brand name “Naman’s” and “Godhenu”. Their new issue will be ready for application starting from 29th. This post will do the Jhandewalas Foods Limited IPO review and check the imvestment opportunities based on the issue date, issue price and draft prospectus.
About Jhandewalas Foods Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 29,2017.
- IPO Closes on – January 4,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 55 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 shares.
- Issue Size – 2,910,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.01 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Funding of working capital requirements of the Company.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Jhandewala Foods Limited is incorporated in 2006.
- This company’s manufacturing unit is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Jhandewala Foods is certified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) for the quality management systems.
- This company has employed 84 employees.
- Jhandewala Foods brands and range of products are Naman’s – Naman’s Desi Ghee, Naman’s gold ghee, Mangodi (a traditional dish made of green grams & black eyed peas), Poha (flattened rice), Naman’s Kesar and Naman Daliya. Other product is Godhenu – Godhenu Cow Ghee.
- The processing unit of this company ensures superior quality and freshness of our products, giving them the unique Jhandewalas taste and flavor.
- Jhandewala Foods product’s portfolio includes Naman’s Desi Ghee,Godhenu Cow Ghee, Naman’s Gold Ghee,Naman’s Poha, Naman’s Mangodi, Naman’s Daliya, Naman’s Raita Bondi, Naman’s Papad.
- This company’s products with a promise of no denial for compromise in quality.
Promoters of the company :
- Raakesh B. Kulwal, aged 44 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Jinko Devi Koolwal, aged 70 years, is the Promoter and the Non-Executive Director of this Company.
Jhandewalas Foods Limited IPO Review: Despite the financial year 2016, the company has shown decent growth in the profits throughout the past 5 years. They have innovative products that are necessary for every household and likely to do well in coming days. The issue price of Rs. 55 looks fully priced. Hence, our Jhandewalas Foods Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue with POSITIVE bias. Investors sitting on cash may apply and hold for medium to long-term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review