Innovative Ideals and Services India is engaged in the business of providing System Integration for security, safety and building automation and installation of various electronics systems. It is Mumbai based company. The content will analyze Innovative Ideals and Services India IPO Review. The issue details of the company are also presented here in this article.
Innovative Ideals and Services India IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 24, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – September 26, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 36- Rs. 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%.
- Issue Size – 3,066,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 12.26 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Funding the working Capital requirements of Innovative Ideals and Services.
- Repayment or pre-payment of working capital facilities availed from Bank of Maharashtra by this company.
- General corporate purposes of Innovative Ideals and Services.
About The Company –
- Innovative Ideals and Services (India) is incorporated in 2000.
- This company provides a wide range of services in security and electronic systems, likes Video Door Phone, Audio Door Phone, Access Controls, Home Automation Systems, Intrusion Alarm System, CCTV Systems, Fire Alarm Systems and Telecom Products.
- Innovative Ideals and Services (India) provides Video Door Phones under its own brand names includes namely, Onyx and Inok.
- This company’s home automation solutions are provided under the brand name of e Homes.
- Strengthening of Innovative Ideals and Services service to B2B segment.
- Innovative Ideals and Services (India) is introduced Fibre to the Home (FTTH) solutions in the residential projects which is a single line connection for Voice, Direct To Home and Broadband internet services.
- This fiber of Innovative Ideals and Services allows multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to use the single fibre cable to provide their services.
- Innovative Ideals and Services (India) has two warehouse facilities in Mumbai.
- This company has 67 employees on its payroll.
Products of Innovative Ideals and Services (India) :
Wireless Home Automation :
- eHomes Server.
- AC Bridge.
- Ipad/ Android Touch pad.
CCTV Solutions :
- IP Cameras.
- HD Cameras.
- Outdoor Cameras.
- Indoor Cameras.
- PTZ Camera.
- Dome Camera.
- C mount camera.
- DVR, NVR.
10 Unique System :
- Anti-lost Alarm.
- Dual-way searching.
- Voice Recording.
- Music Remote Control.
- Camera Remote Control.
- Last Known Location.
- Call Pick-up and Recording.
- LED Flashlight.
- Rechargeable Battery.
Flameless Cooking System :
- Flameless Cooking.
- No gas, no electricity, no fire.
- Fuel is water.
- Uses Patented heating technology.
- Cooker, Tiffin,Tea/ Coffee maker.
Address – E/202, Skypark Building,
Oshiwara Garden Road, Off S V Road,
Goregaon West, Mumbai,
Maharashtra – 400104.
The promoters of Innovative Ideals and Services (India) :
- Maqsood Shaikh, aged 54 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Tazyeen Shaikh, aged 51 years, is the Promoter and Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Iram Shaikh, aged 25 years, is the Promoter of this company.
- Ibad Shaikh, aged 21 years, is the Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Maqsood Shaikh, aged 54 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Tazyeen Shaikh, aged 51 years, is the Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Dabir Shaikh, aged 80 years, is the Chairman and Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Atul Vaidya, aged 54 years, is the Independent Director of this company.
- Preethi Ramesh, aged 52 years, is the Independent Director of this company.
- Anwar Baig, aged 51 years, is the Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of Innovative Ideals and Services (India) :
Experienced Management and employee :
Experienced management with the promoters of this company with twenty years experience in the Integrated System and Electronics Security Systems business. Innovative Ideals and Services’s management has developed cordial relationships with suppliers and customers.
Quality of after sales service :
The growth of the organization is directly related to the quality of their services. This company provide qualitative service before and after sales at competitive prices.
Wide range of products and services :
The services of Innovative Ideals and Services includes IP CCTV and Recording Solutions, Networking (Wired and wireless) and Security Solutions, Fire Detection Systems, Access Control Systems, FTTH etc. All of these services of this company are include services of Consultation, Designing and Installation and after sales services.
Evolving with technological changes :
Innovative Ideals and Services is provide innovating, reinventing and keeping up pace with changing technology trends. This company offerings as per the industry trends and introducing services as per latest technology.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- Launch of Developed Products.
- Focus on R&D.
- Enhanced marketing activity.
- Strengthen their after sales service.
- Growing their existing client relationships.
- Widening their range of services.
Company Financials :
Innovative Ideals and Services India IPO Review :
The financial data is taken from the prospectus of the company. Before issuing IPO, a company releases its DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). The financials show the growth of the company. The company has given previous five years performance statement. The above data is the mini statement of the profit-loss data. In the financial year 2017-18, the profit after tax (PAT) is at 308.79 lakhs which is much higher than the previous years. Before further processing of Innovative Ideals and Services India IPO Review, let’s check the fundamental ratios of the company. Basic and Diluted earnings per share of the year 2017-18 stood at 4.66. The prospectus doesn’t carry the price to earnings ratio in it. Return on Net Worth (RoNW) is 23.10 as per the year financial year 2018. NAV/Share is 16.08. All of the last years data are quite high in comparison to previous years. A question of doubt may arise here. Therefore, Innovative Ideals and Services India IPO Review holds a NEUTRAL view. Investors should aware of it. Before investment, check the data twice.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.