Inflame Appliances Ltd is engaged in manufacturing of LPG Gas Stove/cooktops and Sheet Metal Components. This company’s product range includes cooktops, hobs, cooker hoods(Chimneys) and Cooking ranges. Inflame has their new issue open for application now and tomorrow is going to be the final day of application. Hence let me quickly go through the DRHP to find the issue details and issue price and present the Inflame Appliances Ltd IPO Review for you.
About Inflame Appliances Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 6, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 8, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 54 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.48 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet Working Capital requirements.
- To meet Capital Expenditure.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- To meet Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Inflame Appliances Ltd is incorporated in 2017.
- This company is manufacture gas stove in various range like gas stove in sheet metal, gas stove with toughed glass (optional auto ignition) with range of 4/3/2 burners and sheet metal components for captive consumption in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Inflame Appliances also made marketing arrangement with HPCL and BPCL for selling the products of company to their distributers and customers.
- This company has marketing agreements with Indian Oil Corporation Limited to market, sell, distribute, and promote of LPG stoves through Indane distributers to domestic Indane customers.
- Inflame Appliances Ltd is sell the product of the company under the brand “Inflame” and glass top LPG stove in 2/3/4 burner in premium ranges for brands like “Hindware” and “Avaante”.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Aditya Kaushik, age 46, Chairman & Managing Director of this company.
- Mr. Dinesh Kaushik, age 74, Whole Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Amit Kaushik, age 50, Chief Executive and Financial Officer of this company.
Inflame Appliances Ltd IPO Review: The company financials really represent a very nice turnaround story. FY 2013 – FY 2015 has shown losses while they entered into profits on FY on the financial year 2016 and then a steady rise in profits thereafter. Post issue the company will even have more cash to run the operation smoother. The basic earnings per share of 3.15 also shows that at the issue price the company has earned 3 times more profits. Hence our Inflame Appliances Ltd IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Cash-rich investors can apply in the new issue of Inflame Appliances and hold for medium to long term.